Columbus-Killian

Advertisement
JaQuan Johnson with a 22-yard TD reception with :24 seconds remaining to give Killian a 21-17 lead. Wow

Obviously Jaquan Johnson is a stud and he's 2015 so I'm sure we've got time, see anything nice about trumaine Washington? Is there a good reason why purdue is his only offer?

Will be interesting to see how this plays out down the road in the playoffs...

Man Killian is forreal... Good for them

Advertisement
****. I couldn't beat the K when I was a senior at Columbus. Bobby Washington had our number

Advertisement
Obviously Jaquan Johnson is a stud and he's 2015 so I'm sure we've got time, see anything nice about trumaine Washington? Is there a good reason why purdue is his only offer?

Size is the reason he only has one offer. I posted this yesterday but he reminds me of Vernon Davis... They were coming HARD at Trumaine since he left Columbus for Killian and he wasn't backing down

Size is the reason he only has one offer. I posted this yesterday but he reminds me of Vernon Davis... They were coming HARD at Trumaine since he left Columbus for Killian and he wasn't backing down

How was Davis looking in the summer? I don't remember much talk about him until he decided Miami wasn't for him and transferred.

Advertisement

How was Davis looking in the summer? I don't remember much talk about him until he decided Miami wasn't for him and transferred.

It's funny you ask because I actually didn't hear his name much as far as guys who were showing out. The names I heard were Tracy, Deon, Crawford, and Nate Dortch

Advertisement
****. I couldn't beat the K when I was a senior at Columbus. Bobby Washington had our number

I remember that game. Bobby was such a stud.

That killian team was loaded, their 01'-'03 teams were so much more talented than the '04 team that won state.

****. those "K" teams from 95-98 were serious boy.. That D was loaded.. I recall going to watch them Vs the Ridge at the OB.. they had excellent battles back in the day.

Advertisement
Back