Columbia, SC

Umbra

Carolina Cane
Anyone here from around the area or know which bars are the best for watching Miami games?

Advertisement
Yeah I’m here and know Columbia very well.

What kind of bar are you looking for to watch the game? There are a lot of options.

Advertisement
You can go watch the gators program fall even further from relevancy when they lose to the gamecocks at noon. But it is a college town really only USCe bars go I’d say go somewhere generic to watch the game but back in college any bar you can find in the area called “The Vista” should be fun, should be people rooting for Miami to hurt Clemson’s chances of making the playoff.

Twin Peaks, anywhere in the Vista or Five Points.

If you’re going to actually watch the game though, vista is probably best.
Now, if you’re looking for drunk chicks out too late after UF loses to USCe, five points

Advertisement

What kind of bar are you looking for to watch the game? There are a lot of options.

I was hoping there was a place where several Miami fans get together during the games as like an unofficial cane bar or something

I was hoping there was a place where several Miami fans get together during the games as like an unofficial cane bar or something
You need a bigger population dude. Is Columbia a big city to you?

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back