Colts sign Stephen Morris to active roster

I wasn't a huge Morris fan but I'm one of the very few that'll admit he played on a completely bum ankle his last year. That affected his already limited game, tremendously!!!! i believe he hurt it against FAMU of all teams.

He's hung around the NFL now for a few year for a reason. Best of luck to the kid.

Bum ankle was why he should not have been playing and how Williams was screwed over.

He can't throw dirt balls in Indy. It is an artificial surface.

Williams was no better. Where is he now? Hmmmmm �� ... Morris has worked himself from being undrafted, to practice squad to active squad.

Men lie, women lie...

Advertisement
Its hard to blame the OC when you see a guy consistently make bad reads and miss throws.

Agree that his reads were not great, but that was the biggest difference between Coley and Fisch. Fisch made plays for his guy to succeed.Play progression was likely simple for Morris. I'm willing to bet Coley's play progression was garbage and wouldn't be surprised if it was holding Kayaa back some.

People also give no credit to the fact that Morris was on a bad ankle half the season and by the time he was healthy had pretty much no confidence left.

Whatever excuses anyone may want to make for Stephen Morris, whether to blame Coley or his ankle, that effer was on the sideline numerous times telling jokes and laughing while the team was getting its *** kicked.

Good for him. He needs to be thankful for every check he gets from the NFL. He's good enough to stick around the league for years on an active roster. He won't break the bank but he can earn enough to get a nice start in life financially. Hope he takes advantage.

Advertisement
Back