CFB Colorado vs Colorado State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
C'mon man!!! This is BS!!! Clean aggressive tackle. The defender did not lead with his head. He made a bear hug tackle. Obviously, your head extends past your chest thus the contact.

Football had gotten so rediculous expecting defenders to strike between the numbers and the knees in a fraction of a second with offensive players changing their body position.
Dude that was totally ******* targeting

that drag route, you would think they would try and stop it from CU

Advertisement
Advertisement
I
Exactly. Sanders just had to avoid doing something stupid, the throws didn't even have anyone to challenge the receiver. It was just a case of getting the ball there, with minimal pressure. If you are going to run that D, at least bring someone to force him to get rid of it sooner. CSU DC should be unemployed after this, this is the kind of performance that can lead to a HC losing their team.
It has to be catch and tackle. The CS defenders were not even on the TV screen when the balls were caught allowing plenty of YAC.

I am not a generally anti-ESPN person, though sometimes they’re a bunch of ********, but the announcers today on the games I’ve listened to have been ******* insufferable

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back