CFB Colorado vs Colorado State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nicolosi sounds like he should have been in a 90s Seagal movie. Anybody seen Nicolosi? Imma keep comin’ round here until someone remembers seeing Nicolosi

would be thrilled for him and this whole PR madness to be taken down a notch. He has done great things at Colorado so far, but all the BS that has gone around it like they won something is a bit over the top.
It would be great to see them do some great things there, but it's a turn off the way they handle themselves. They are very undiscipline. it's like they are trying to have Miami swagger before they earned the Miami swagger they are trying to rep.

Ross-Simmons and Horton are a better pair of receivers than most P5 schools have. CSU can be really good if this kid at QB continues to develop. Showed a ton of potential last year, and doing his thing tonight.

Advertisement
I hear you bud. The rules do. I’m not arguing your theory shouldn’t be the rule.. but currently it’s not.

I digress. We all know it was Busch league & cowardly. Hopefully he apologizes for it after they win.
Yeah, I know it’s not the rule so the refs can’t exceed the rules. People have careers and families. It’s a risky game to begin with. They should take a stand to better protect players from unnecessary risks to limb and career by disincentivizing it on the rules side.

1694922860013.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back