CFB Colorado vs Colorado State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We have denied sideline passes for years, our players talk about that, I thought this was widely known.. I think shalala put that in..
Well in all fairness the NCAA is always salivating to slap us with some sort of sanctions.

Advertisement
There’s plenty of WWE moves out there. Dirty play. Neon has brought a lot of class to the game. They’re the turn over chain On steroids.

Advertisement
Well in all fairness the NCAA is always salivating to slap us with some sort of sanctions.
I thought it was more to do with the (failing) Head Coaches not wanting to have ex-Canes superstars on the sidelines telling them that they stink and are disrespecting their legacy.

Colorado won one game last year. They WERE garbage. Many predicted Deion would win no more than one game this year. Just to be fair, of course I know some aren't interested in that at the moment.
I’m impressed with what Deion’s done at Colorado actually. That team won 1 game last year. He came in and gutted it, made some good hires apparently like Sean Lewis and they’re winning and playing exciting ball.

People can’t get past the hate and admit it. I didn’t like the way he handled the Mark Pope situation but he’s done a good job here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just don’t agree with you.
I hear you bud. The rules do. I’m not arguing your theory shouldn’t be the rule.. but currently it’s not.

I digress. We all know it was Busch league & cowardly. Hopefully he apologizes for it after they win.

Can't really question the Rock. He has repped the U pretty hard. Same as Michael Irvin. If Ed Reed was coaching and having similar success, I am pretty sure you would have guys supporting him that fans of other college teams would be looking at like "WTF". It is a pretty small fraternity at the NFL level. Many of these guys become friends etc.
As much as I dislike TheRock wearing a Colorado jersey today, he did rep The U quite often during the whole segment. They even got his opinion about if Miami is back. He told them Mario was doing a great job with hard work and is getting Miami there.

I hope when Miami is truly back The Rock can make another appearance on Game Day at a Miami home game, and lay the smack down on all those hoes. :)

I thought it was more to do with the (failing) Head Coaches not wanting to have ex-Canes superstars on the sidelines telling them that they stink and are disrespecting their legacy.
That is probably a big part for sure. You hear the stories from our dominant days saying guys had former players coaching them up on the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back