CFB Colorado vs Colorado State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That’s why I’ve been asking. It would be nice to see some of those guys for Clemson.
We have denied sideline passes for years, our players talk about that, I thought this was widely known.. I think shalala put that in..

I have been on record as rooting for Deion. I know a lot of dudes on this board hate him and I get it. I don't care but I am curious, if Colorado is playing FSU right now, ya'll would be foaming at the mouth for Deion and the kids to be strutting up and down the field all night and go to the FSU boards for the meltdown.
I’d be rooting for Colorado to crush FSU and the gator. It’s not even a question for me.

Advertisement
Regardless. Marios been here 2 years. Can’t remember seeing any years prior. But Whatever’s it not important…
Since shalala pretty sure its been like that.. I dont get what you mean by regardless, you want guys to just storm the field lol

Advertisement
Its entertainment, its supposed to be fun.. Are you not entertained?! I assume you are because we are all watching and commenting, did you watch any colorado games last year?
Mate I was watching West Virginia v Pitt earlier today and I've watched almost every Canes game in the last 20 years. I'm clearly a *********.

wtf, lol I had no idea Jay Norvell was black..... I thought he was Mike Norvell's brother or something lol
1b997849-accc-48e7-9eee-ab3efa530096_text.gif

Shedauer Sanders or however you spell it is getting away with a LOT - the head butt and then the fingers to the eyes of that dude?

If he wasn’t the coach’s son he gets kicked out - not even a penalty.

Advertisement
The Rock is a former wrestler like Dusty Rhodes and Hogan he’s very calculated. He’s already over but when he sees somebody else getting over big he is drawn in to be part of it. We’ll need to climb the polls and play in a huge night game to get him his warranted attention.

You just described a front-runner.
Fck him and his steroid-infested ****.

Man we are gonna be great everybody will be on our nuts again. Miami is Miami Colorado aint got **** on us.

Over his four years with the Hurricanes, the 6-foot-5, 290-pound Johnson started only once, appearing in 39 games with a total of 77 tackles and 4.25 sacks.
He happened to play on a team with one of the greatest defensive lines in CFB history.

Advertisement
Since shalala pretty sure its been like that.. I dont get what you mean by regardless, you want guys to just storm the field lol
No man lol. Guys like the rock don’t rush the field. It would be cool to see a former player / celebrity repping on the sideline.

And I def have pictures of Hester on the sideline from a few years back so it hasn’t always been like that.

Can't really question the Rock. He has repped the U pretty hard. Same as Michael Irvin. If Ed Reed was coaching and having similar success, I am pretty sure you would have guys supporting him that fans of other college teams would be looking at like "WTF". It is a pretty small fraternity at the NFL level. Many of these guys become friends etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back