CFB Colorado vs Colorado State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
NO because that would mean I want fsu to be bowl-eligible....
Fair. Let me clarify…a ****** bowl game. Just enough to keep prison Mike employed. Then maybe we get to hear Sanders talk trash about FSU for a few weeks and both sides go at each other for the sake of winning some crap bowl.

Advertisement
I have been on record as rooting for Deion. I know a lot of dudes on this board hate him and I get it. I don't care but I am curious, if Colorado is playing FSU right now, ya'll would be foaming at the mouth for Deion and the kids to be strutting up and down the field all night and go to the FSU boards for the meltdown.
Wrong. I'd be rooting for the Gaytor team plane to crash mid-field and eliminate three problems at once.

Over his four years with the Hurricanes, the 6-foot-5, 290-pound Johnson started only once, appearing in 39 games with a total of 77 tackles and 4.25 sacks.

Advertisement
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Nobody cared about Colorado a year ago, now a rapper born in Georgia is talking about "we" on the sideline. People worry me - how are people so easily dragged in?
Its entertainment, its supposed to be fun.. Are you not entertained?! I assume you are because we are all watching and commenting, did you watch any colorado games last year?

Kinda like wearing a Canes hat 30yrs ago?
Not sure what you’re referring to…

1694921408476.gif

Colorado won one game last year. They WERE garbage. Many predicted Deion would win no more than one game this year. Just to be fair, of course I know some aren't interested in that at the moment.
To be unfair again, legacy sports media has been wall-to-wall coverage of Colorado for three weeks. I have never seen so much **** sucking by the media in all my days of listening to TV/Radio; and at this point I don't think a loss will assuage the media fellatio.

The winners of all this attention are the SEC whose abysmal performance is being overshadowed by the CU mild success.

I still think they are a .500 +/- 1 game team by the end of the season. Guess we'll see if the hype is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back