CFB Colorado vs Colorado State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is just not a good look for him. He shouldn't be there. He not repping the U by supporting Deon.
The Rock ain't the problem. A celebrity not getting in on the publicity would be more shocking.

It's that CU doesn't have a resume yet but are getting crowned. TCU is garbage, Nebraska is garbage. Next week is their real test.

Advertisement
I have been on record as rooting for Deion. I know a lot of dudes on this board hate him and I get it. I don't care but I am curious, if Colorado is playing FSU right now, ya'll would be foaming at the mouth for Deion and the kids to be strutting up and down the field all night and go to the FSU boards for the meltdown.
Meteor strike.

What is Caleb Williams going to do against this defense? ☠️
Throw for
Football Reaction GIF by Peach Farmer

Yards 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have been on record as rooting for Deion. I know a lot of dudes on this board hate him and I get it. I don't care but I am curious, if Colorado is playing FSU right now, ya'll would be foaming at the mouth for Deion and the kids to be strutting up and down the field all night and go to the FSU boards for the meltdown.
This definitely hit different when you typed it out, didn’t it?

The Rock ain't the problem. A celebrity not getting in on the publicity would be more shocking.

It's that CU doesn't have a resume yet but are getting crowned. TCU is garbage, Nebraska is garbage. Next week is their real test.

Colorado won one game last year. They WERE garbage. Many predicted Deion would win no more than one game this year. Just to be fair, of course I know some aren't interested in that at the moment.

What happened with Jay Norvell on Wednesday and has the Rock stranded one of our games this year?
The Rock is a former wrestler like Dusty Rhodes and Hogan he’s very calculated. He’s already over but when he sees somebody else getting over big he is drawn in to be part of it. We’ll need to climb the polls and play in a huge night game to get him his warranted attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back