CFB Colorado vs Colorado State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yo say what you want, but Deion has brought some fun entertainment to the game. Folks rooting and cheering against, opposing players mocking and mimicking. His sons on the team ballin out doing his dance. Yo no matter what side you on, this **** is fun.

Advertisement
Yo say what you want, but Deion has brought some fun entertainment to the game. Folks rooting and cheering against, opposing players mocking and mimicking. His sons on the team ballin out doing his dance. Yo no matter what side you on, this **** is fun.
EXACTLY lol.... people are hating the fact they're being entertained....it's weird

Advertisement
Listen... I find myself both loving and hating the whole **** circus. I am very entertained. This is great.

Advertisement
Never in a million years did I think I’d be watching Colorado vs Colorado State on a Saturday night at 11pm. But here I (and we) are.

College football is just wonderful theater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back