Colorado (6-2) vs #15 Miami (7-1)

Advertisement
People liked to ***** about Wong, but you could almost always count on him throwing the team on his back for a few minutes and taking over. Haven’t found that guy yet.
Yep, him and Miller were just too good in this perimeter system and Miller at least gave us an occasional box out to help down low. Way too much lackadaisical **** with this group.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Colorado is punking us. Frustrating to watch. I'm confident Coach L will right the ship. Think he needs to start by bringing Joseph off the bench. No slight on him. Just think he'll be more impactful coming in as a 6th man and it'll bring better balance to our team.

I can write a book on what this team doesn’t do well. Can anyone tell me what we do well besides shoot the 3?

Bensley is a fantastic role player but we are so deficient at nearly all other spots that we have to roll the dice and start George moving forward to see what happens
We rested on our laurels and ran back a team that was a flash in the pan

Advertisement
I’m sure Coach L will talk about how undersized we are in the presser. Every team can get size except for us. I think we need to go smaller

Advertisement
well…I’m just going to pretend this game didn’t happen
There's likely to be numerous ugly games like this in ACC play. We have serious talent and we have serious flaws. The better teams on good days will exploit them for success. Just hope we are in best form at Dance time, and have 20 or more wins to get us there.

Advertisement
Back