Colombus vs Coral Gables thread

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
I'm not at the game right now but about 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

Colombus is up on Coral Gables 7-0 right now. Only TD of the night is Ivan Smith on a 12 yard screen pass. I'll keep updating y'all as I see updates on the game.

Good matchup between 2016 studs Ivan Smith and Amir Rasul.

Advertisement
Colombus just scored again. And converted a 2 point conversion. Coral Gables hasn't done much tonight.

Game is 15-0. Colombus winning.

4:52 left in the 3rd quarter.

Wait, are you at the game or not? In your first post it says you are not at the game.

Apparently Coral Gables didn't come out with a great gameplan to run behind Rasul and Keino. They barely ran the ball in the first half. A Gables receiver also had a huge drop early on in the game.

Wait, are you at the game or not? In your first post it says you are not at the game.

Nope I am not at the game.

Just getting updates. If anyone is at the game I would love for them to share insight on how well Smith and Rasul looked. As well as Gamble 2017 receiver for Gables.

Advertisement
22-0 Colombus. Ivan Smith just housed another pass at RB to the endzone.

Wow this is embarrassing. The last game both of them played earlier this year went down to the wire 14-13 with Colombus on top by a hair.

Tonight Coral Gables getting their *** whooped.

I expected a close game not this. Was talking about this matchup last week.

Idk how well Coral Gables is blocking for Rasul. But from what I'm looking at from the updates. Ivan Smith is the star of the night right now.

Advertisement
CCNN Live ‏@CCNNLive 52s52 seconds ago
Columbus Wins!!!! 22-0. We now play next Friday between the winners of @belenathletics and @TheKFootball #CPride

Wish Colombus the best. But I see Killian taking them down next week. Will
Be a good game though.

Advertisement
Be a good game though.

tough game GEO. this kid Ivan Smith is a ******* bullet! But i do believe that the K's D will force turnovers.. The playmakers on that D will carry them (Quan, Redwine, Bowes, and Davis).

Btw, the K has to beat Belen first lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Be a good game though.

tough game GEO. this kid Ivan Smith is a ******* bullet! But i do believe that the K's D will force turnovers.. The playmakers on that D will carry them (Quan, Redwine, Bowes, and Davis).

Btw, the K has to beat Belen first lol

Yes that's true. Looking too much ahead. Belen first.

Need the offense to have a good game behind Collier and Thompson. And Need Anthony to do well in the pass game. I think Defense will hold their end as usual.

#CPRIDE !!!! I'll be there next week to see Jaquan Johnson and it will be the only time I will root against him in his football career

Advertisement
Back