College Station Tidbits & OC/WR comment

YUMU

Recruit
College Station

The female caliber was all good! Lots of **** gals with minis and cowboy boots
The Mayor of Coral Gables was there. Cool dude, big fan
Brad Kaaya was there (no UM Swag) close to our tent. He was setting up an A&M tent which later was visited by recruits/family. I think he is got some recruiting gig with them
The drive from Dallas and Houston is brutal. It reminisces the old Wild Wild West. No wonder about huge attendances as there is not much to do in those confines.
Canes were felt!

Already said - Nicest fans I have met and the experience is second to none

Now to OC/WR thoughts (this will be unpopular)

I believe Gattis called a good game although he was not sharp at all in the red zone.
WR is by far a bigger issue then the OC and it should be #1 priority comes 2023 recruits/portal
Rambo and Harley are greatly missed. I think they both helped more TVD last year then Rhett did. The one on one catches last year and their separation were game savers.

WR importance (latest evidence that comes to mind)

Bama-Georgia Heisman Winner with his 2 top dogs at WR (W 41-24) 3TD / O INT
Bama-Georgia Heisman Winner without his top dogs at WR and a bunch of drops (L 18-33) 1TD/2 INT

Advertisement
If kaaya is doing anything with A&M probably has to do with *James Coley being there

Our teams were not what we’d wanted with him at QB but he was a great guy and stepped up immediately as a true freshman.

Kaaya is a Cane for life!

Last edited:
If kaaya is doing anything with A&M probably has to do with Enos being there

Our teams were not what we’d wanted with him at QB but he was a great guy and stepped up immediately as a true freshman.

I thought Kaaya was doing something in the movie/music industry or maybe I'm just way off. Stopped paying attention after his NFL career came to an end a couple years ago.

I thought Kaaya was doing something in the movie/music industry or maybe I'm just way off. Stopped paying attention after his NFL career came to an end a couple years ago.
I just looked at his Twitter profile and it looks like he's working as a writer. He has been to a few A&M games this year so maybe he's helping *James Coley out idk.

Advertisement
I just looked at his Twitter profile and it looks like he's working as a writer. He has been to a few A&M games this year so maybe he's helping Enos out idk.
Isn't Enos Maryland's OC?

Advertisement
Kaaya working for the enemy????

Ice Cube Friday GIF

If kaaya is doing anything with A&M probably has to do with *James Coley being there

They were drawing up half back pass in snow route tree options.

Advertisement
Definitely the nicest opposing fans I've ever encountered. ****, they publicly prayed for the safe travels of all Cane fans. Just incredibly good people before, during and after the game. Class act

Forget about Kaaka, we had Andre Johnson and Tolbert Bain book-ending us. They were both bitter as ****.

College Station

The female caliber was all good! Lots of **** gals with minis and cowboy boots
The Mayor of Coral Gables was there. Cool dude, big fan
Brad Kaaya was there (no UM Swag) close to our tent. He was setting up an A&M tent which later was visited by recruits/family. I think he is got some recruiting gig with them
The drive from Dallas and Houston is brutal. It reminisces the old Wild Wild West. No wonder about huge attendances as there is not much to do in those confines.
Canes were felt!

Already said - Nicest fans I have met and the experience is second to none

Now to OC/WR thoughts (this will be unpopular)

I believe Gattis called a good game although he was not sharp at all in the red zone.
WR is by far a bigger issue then the OC and it should be #1 priority comes 2023 recruits/portal
Rambo and Harley are greatly missed. I think they both helped more TVD last year then Rhett did. The one on one catches last year and their separation were game savers.

WR importance (latest evidence that comes to mind)

Bama-Georgia Heisman Winner with his 2 top dogs at WR (W 41-24) 3TD / O INT
Bama-Georgia Heisman Winner without his top dogs at WR and a bunch of drops (L 18-33) 1TD/2 INT
Rambo had no separation. But we just threw it up to him anyways. We haven’t attempted to find out if we have anyone who can do that in game this year though smh

Advertisement
I think Scott has been bouncing aronud following Coley (first UGA and now ATM).

Advertisement
Back