College Spun running article about BS hoax post on here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let that fire burn by itself.

No need to make our fan base look even worse with this BS.

Skbby did nothing but stir up some Gator fans for a few hours, ruin any credibility he might have ever had, and got our fan base more bad press.

So now we are the fans that fly banners when we get ****ed, make up recruiting violations of our rivals, don't show up to any game that isn't F$U or UF etc...

****, most of the country thinks we are the worst when it comes to NCAA violations b/c they believe every thing from the Yahoo article with Shapiro.

Even though he never bought any recruits like the $EC and many other big programs do.

It would have been the first thing he would have told to the NCAA since he was trying to get us the Death Penalty.

I'm sure Richt/staff/team was stoked to hear it came from one of our fans...

Grow up Skib

This schit is Rock Hudson

Some of us warned against skrubby. Knew he was poison.

He's a fat ******* gata

ask [MENTION=608]MedleyCane[/MENTION]

Advertisement
skibby was doing God's work with that original post. i saw it. it was good work. but then he ran his **** mouth, like some kind of n00b.

Lol @ acting all righteous over reposting information found on a sports message board without investigating its credibility or original source.

/journalism in 2017

Advertisement
skibby was doing God's work with that original post. i saw it. it was good work. but then he ran his **** mouth, like some kind of n00b.

It would have been perfect but then he goes puffing his chest days before signing day like a facking tool

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back