College Picks

redcane

Freshman
What do you guys like Saturday?

I like Ga. Tech plus 7.5 and Syracuse plus 21.5

Thinking about the under in our game, just to make it interesting.

Advertisement
6C25C83A-237C-4476-95DC-A7507B18A20D.jpeg

There's not a single college line I love today. I did a Duke/App St/Western K/Okie State-Tulsa over teaser just to have some action.

I laid some cash on us at +2.5 earlier in the week as well. That bet has some heart in it though.

There's not a single college line I love today. I did a Duke/App St/Western K/Okie State-Tulsa over teaser just to have some action.

I laid some cash on us at +2.5 earlier in the week as well. That bet has some heart in it though.
Canes ML

Advertisement
Yeah I like your Syracuse bet.

I caught a little of the Pitt Game last week. (Better Games were on)

Looked like the best Pitt Team Narduzzi has had since he’s arrived. But it’s only game one and before anyone mentions the competition they played, they have played similar if not worse teams and NEVER put a beat down on anybody like that since Narduzzi has been there.

So I think they might actually have a decent team. But not “beat Syracuse by 22” type of decent team until I see it happen.

Last edited:
Yeah I like your Syracuse bet.

I caught a little of the Pitt Game last week. (Better Games were on)

Looked like the best Pitt Team Narduzzi has had since he’s arrived. But it’s only game one and before anyone mentions the competition they played, they have played similar if not worse teams and NEVER but a best down on anybody like that since Narduzzi has been there.

So I think they might actually have a decent team. But not “beat Syracuse by 22” type of decent team until I see it happen.
I agree with the logic. But I put money on Cuse with a similar amount of points last week for basically the same reason and they let me down. This time I'm passing.

I agree with the logic. But I put money on Cuse with a similar amount of points last week for basically the same reason and they let me down. This time I'm passing.

I here you on that. I thought the same but didn’t touch the game last week. Won’t touch this either lol.

Advertisement
I went with the 2.5 on us, and money line on tech. UCF is the better team, but this is game 1 for them, and think sims comes in confident after last week and has a good game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back