College Gameday will be at Texas A&M

Advertisement
Advertisement
one more fuc king reason to hate FSU

all they had to do was win for one game to help us and they let us down then too

what a fuc king terrible school

It will still be a primetime game.

Meaning the whole country can witness the beating that will transpire

Will the dolphins playing sunday afternoon have any effect on gametime? Or is there plenty of time if canes play prime time before afternoon dolphins game to get stadium and field ready

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Will the dolphins playing sunday afternoon have any effect on gametime? Or is there plenty of time if canes play prime time before afternoon dolphins game to get stadium and field ready

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nobody gives a rats *** about those **** bag dolphins

Advertisement

all they had to do was win for one game to help us and they let us down then too

You realize Miami being straight dog**** for the better part of a decade has played a part in them not coming down here too right? Mad at FSU for losing a game like when Miami was getting their ****s stomped on by Notre Dame it was really helping the "Get Gameday to Miami" cause.

Of course 2 top 10 teams in Tennessee and Texas a&m play that weekend too

You realize Miami being straight dog**** for the better part of a decade has played a part in them not coming down here too right? Mad at FSU for losing a game like when Miami was getting their ****s stomped on by Notre Dame it was really helping the "Get Gameday to Miami" cause.
I thought we lost the primetime heading becuase of their loss so yes I was blaming them for ruining that

Having a Gameday and prime time games help our program with the national audience, I'm cool as long as we have the 8pm game so I can watch

However you are right about us sucking for ten years, but college gameday, as we just found out this week and have known... Is decided on a weekly basis so it has little to do with our past imo

If Georgia knew what a prevent defense was and unc misses the kick then we have gameday, irregardless of the last ten years of our program primetime is all that matters though

Advertisement
I still love my Dolphins , but they are becoming an NFL farm team.

If Free Shoes had won we would have gotten gameday.

What is the obsession with gameday coming to Miami that so many of you have?

And why the f*ck are so many of you actually ****ed that FSU lost?? WTF kind of fans are y'all seriously? Sh*t is ridiculous at this point, Smfh.

Advertisement

However you are right about us sucking for ten years, but college gameday, as we just found out this week and have known... Is decided on a weekly basis so it has little to do with our past imo

What I meant was that FSU has been plenty good in recent years. Good enough that if Shalala cared a lick about UM being good at football and actually tried to build a successful program Gameday might have already been down here one or more times recently. Instead it's FSU that's fallen off and Miami who looks to be ascendant.

Gameday would be downright embarrassing. They can't do it at the stadium because literally no one would be in the parking lot. They can't do it at UM because our students aren't getting up for that when the game is at 8 PM and our fan base has no idea where the campus is. 90% of the decision is based on the atmosphere, and Texas A&M will be lit next Saturday.

Advertisement
Back