College Gameday Propaganda

What these "I don't watch Gameday anymore" jabronis fail to include is that the reason they don't watch the preview shows is that their significant others take them to the pumpkin patch, apple picking, and on hayrides.
Yeah, I happen to enjoy most of gameday on espn
 
Is that an actual song? Sounds like AI to me.
Google says you are correct!


Sports media personality and former NFL punter Pat McAfee released his debut 14-track independent album, The Diary Of A Polarizing Figure, on August 14, 2026. [1, 2]

Album Overview & Style
  • Genre: Leans heavily into mainstream country-rock and "bro-country" with hip-hop-style verses and autotuned hooks.
  • Inspiration: McAfee stated he compiled 20 years of phone notes and lyrics to create a window into his life, growing up in Pennsylvania, and dealing with being a divisive figure in sports media.
  • Creation: He was encouraged to step into the studio after a conversation with Jelly Roll, who connected him with country songwriter-producer Ernest and Big Loud Records CEO Seth England. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
 
What these "I don't watch Gameday anymore" jabronis fail to include is that the reason they don't watch the preview shows is that their significant others take them to the pumpkin patch, apple picking, and on hayrides.
Not at all really, I believe the last time I watched gameday religiously was when Lee Corso cursed live. I watched some of the Corso goodbye and the one at UM but that is it. One reason is UM has sucked for almost 2 decades and I would only watch the games that would interest me. Another reason is I refuse to watch ESPN unless it's to watch a college football game. The only sport that I am fanatical about is College football. I will watch the NFL or MLB if it is convenient and includes teams I give a sh^t about, NHL if it's playoff time. I have better ways to waste my time.
 
Not at all really, I believe the last time I watched gameday religiously was when Lee Corso cursed live. I watched some of the Corso goodbye and the one at UM but that is it. One reason is UM has sucked for almost 2 decades and I would only watch the games that would interest me. Another reason is I refuse to watch ESPN unless it's to watch a college football game. The only sport that I am fanatical about is College football. I will watch the NFL or MLB if it is convenient and includes teams I give a sh^t about, NHL if it's playoff time. I have better ways to waste my time.
I'm just talking ****. I don't watch as much pre-game college fare since Lee Corso was told to stay home either.
 
Pimpin out Trinidad as Heisman frontrunner, barely mention Mensah. Left him off the “best QB” graphic. Gonna need to get Mensah more stats against the meat of the schedule and beat ND and need Old **** to lose some games.
Chambliss is an ineligible player. I will not let this go. The NCAA ruled him ineligible. The university and boosters found a homer Mississippi judge to gift them an injunction. I don't know why it is just glossed over. If they want to "protect" college football, the asterisk needs to be mentioned.
 
Back
Top