College Gameday from Miami and the actual game ratings

We need to get ND in the ACC and put them in the Coastal and play them every year, no matter what it takes to convince them financially, **** let them keep their NBC home game deal and share a portion of it with the conference who cares at this point. That gives you 4 elite football programs in one conference. I hate them but love beating them, this might be the only way we could ever get them to come to Miami ever again, by a conference forcing them to play us!

ACC would arguably be the best conference. Though it's fun seeing FSU suck, with the way they recruit, they will be back soon.

SEC is overrated - it's Alabama then everyone else.

I wouldn't go that far. They still have 3 schools who are still in the running for a spot in the playoffs.

Advertisement
ESPN just ran a big commercial for the Miami-UVa game on Monday Night Football. Treating that noon game like a big one...

We need to get ND in the ACC and put them in the Coastal and play them every year, no matter what it takes to convince them financially, **** let them keep their NBC home game deal and share a portion of it with the conference who cares at this point. That gives you 4 elite football programs in one conference. I hate them but love beating them, this might be the only way we could ever get them to come to Miami ever again, by a conference forcing them to play us!

ACC would arguably be the best conference. Though it's fun seeing FSU suck, with the way they recruit, they will be back soon.

I wouldn't go that far. They still have 3 schools who are still in the running for a spot in the playoffs.

But the best win of anybody in the SEC, what the playoff committee said was the best resume building win up to this weekend, was the one point UGA victory over ND. We just blew ND out by 33 points. We just completely destroyed the team that the entire SEC had heralded as their defining achievement. Now that we have taken that from them, what has the SEC accomplished to this point? What can you point to and say, "This! This is why these teams deserve a playoff spot." They have three teams vying for a playoff spot, but should they really? Or are they just the beneficiary of other teams simply being that much worse?

But the best win of anybody in the SEC, what the playoff committee said was the best resume building win up to this weekend, was the one point UGA victory over ND. We just blew ND out by 33 points. We just completely destroyed the team that the entire SEC had heralded as their defining achievement. Now that we have taken that from them, what has the SEC accomplished to this point? What can you point to and say, "This! This is why these teams deserve a playoff spot." They have three teams vying for a playoff spot, but should they really? Or are they just the beneficiary of other teams simply being that much worse?

I don't really care man. I'm just pointing out the fact about those 3 teams.

Miami should pull for SC to beat Clemson. Give them next to nothing to play for outside of the conference championship. That will be a huge let down for them so close to the Miami game. You need good breaks along the way to the playoffs and that one is big.

Wining a conference championship is nothing to be bummed about, but it is when you've been Clemson the last two years.

actually you have a point.
SC beating Clemson would be good
if we are undefeated coming out of the ACC, SOS won't matter anyways

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back