COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS: THANKSGIVING

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy turkey day! There are no college lines I love this weekend. I threw a few bucks in already though...

For some reason, I'm drawn to the Iowa State/Texas over. I bought it to 56. ISU has been scoring a sh-t ton of points and Texas can score too. I never bet over/unders heavy though.

I like Miss St with the pts vs Ole Miss. I bought it up to +10 and am confident The Pirate will cover for me.

I also threw in one shoot for the moon parlay for fun... IU-8/Coastal Car-14/Miss St+12.5/Okie St-8/ND ML. Pays 8.5x

I actually think ND wins today. Not because I'm mega high on the Irish, but I've watched a few UNC games now and they are not good.

Last edited:
Happy turkey day! There are no college lines I love this weekend. I threw a few bucks in already though...

For some reason, I'm drawn to the Iowa State/Texas over. I bought it to 56. ISU has been scoring a sh-t ton of points and Texas can score too. I never bet over/unders heavy though.

I like Miss St with the pts vs Ole Miss. I bought it up to +10 and am confident The Pirate will cover for me.

I also threw in one shoot for the moon parlay for fun... IU-8/Coastal Car-14/Miss St+12.5/Okie St-8/ND ML. Pays 8.5x

I actually think ND wins today. Not because I'm mega high on the Irish, but I've watched a few UNC games now and they are not good.
Hope you are wrong on domers. I hate those fvckers.

Advertisement
Advertisement

UNC is actually pretty damned good offensively, it's the defense that's sucks.

Advertisement
For all us handicappers, I am maintaining (and constantly evolving) a little statistical site that facilitates comparative analytics between two opponents. I'm working on a momentum indicator as I write this. The data source is https://collegefootballdata.com/ and I think my site presents much cleaner than the source. Please check it out and feedback is cherished! (you can hit me on direct message)

Where do you guys go to place your bets. I wanna start.
It's actually not legal unless you're in a legalized state. But regardless, there are many legit sites that pay no problem. I used Bovada for years, but it was 10+ years ago. Played a lot of poker there and sports bet too. Never had an issue with payouts. I'd start there. Consider turning down their deposit bonuses. While it's fun to seem like you have house money, it really just means you'll probably never cash anything out. Start small, hit early, and build your own bankroll. Good luck!

I'M rethinking about Notre dame, why is the line so low. Anyway, I'm taking nc for a smaller amount of money. It's not about GAMBLING it's about beating those HYPOCRITES.

Advertisement
Back