College Football is a lost art

rex karz

Sophomore
I've never seen tackling so awful throughout the sport as I am witnessing now. It doesnt matter the game, the skill is dying. Wow.

Advertisement
Maybe. We're also able to watch 10+ games at any given moment, with constant replays of big plays/missed tackles. Not sure if the "art" is dying or was ever that much better. We're not watching Notre Dame vs Purdue on channel 4 followed by the dating game like the old days.

It's the propaganda regarding player safety. Practice time and contact are being limited far to much and that's causing poor form which in turn will cause more health problems. It's a *** backwards way of dealing with a problem that in the end is being overblown. I'm telling you if we as football fans don't step up stop this then football is going to look dramatically different in 20 or 30 years.

Advertisement
It's the propaganda regarding player safety. Practice time and contact are being limited far to much and that's causing poor form which in turn will cause more health problems. It's a *** backwards way of dealing with a problem that in the end is being overblown. I'm telling you if we as football fans don't step up stop this then football is going to look dramatically different in 20 or 30 years.

Holy **** is this a dumb statement. While I hate the changes and the aggression being pulled out of the game, the connection between concussions and CTE is as real as it gets. Otherwise I don't think the NFL would've writen that check.

Advertisement
Back