**College Football Final**

337CaneNation

Sophomore
Jesse Palmer FINALLY gave our Canes their props, he was another one that kept saying "we will how good Miami after they play this one or that one"!!

FINALLY Miami gets their props from the former-Gayturd.. And of course Joey Gallaway showed love, BUT after Miami destroyed Duke he was saying Miami was back, but he had his moments to where he said, " we will find out who Miami is after they play this one and that one"!!

Adnan Virk started talking about Vilma talking **** all week long after this WIN, I was looking at Palmer's face and he really looked annoyed knowing Vilma will be talking **** and put it in their face (with his green-orange Adidas) that his Canes are killing ****..

Advertisement
Thank you Cane bothers!! F$$k them all, I wonder how long Vilma will be employed their because I know he will be representing The U heavy!! Hahaha

Joey top 5 pick, he had Miami #4 with Oklahoma and Clemson ahead of us and Jesse had Miami #3 with Oklahoma ahead of our Canes!! It just seems like if it's not OSu in their mouths, it's Oklahoma.. Our Canes will make them some believer's, they think Miami is only beating teams because of the DEFENSE!! Oh well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back