Duke +2½
Clemson -21½
Penn State -14
Duke -2
Miami (FL) -3½

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
UVA is improving under a good head coach Mendenhall. They just went on the road and spanked Boise State, and have had a week off to prepare. Duke just got demoralized at home, not so sure that's the lock many assume.

I like Ark St -7 tomorrow night. I believe their QB will play and Ga. So. has been terrible!

Advertisement
Got my eye on Illinois vs Iowa too. (-18) Illinois is BAD. I was ****ed I didnt take Nebraska last Friday. Iowa is at home and I expect a romp.

Also got my eye on UNC vs ND (-13)....ND could cover that with ease. UNCs offense looked like crap against Gtech.

I also wouldnt touch Duke vs UVA. Duke looked really bad on O against us. Really bad. Maybe our D is just that good and are hitting their stride?

SIDENOTE: Anybody can give me any insight on Yankees (-1.5) tonight? I like them and everything ive seen and read tells me to take it but ****..the Yankees sometimes be about that BS when they get to the playoffs. But they have been dominate over the Twins history wise..

I won Ark St last night..

I'm looking at U of L -3 tonight @ NC St.

Boise St -8 @BYU
Miami -3.5 @ F$U (Already Bet it)
KU +17.5 vs TTU
Penn St -14.5 @NW
LSU +2.5 @UF
San Diego St -10 @UNLV

Thoughts?

Boise St -8 @BYU
KU +17.5 vs TTU
Penn St -14.5 @NW
LSU +2.5 @UF
San Diego St -10 @UNLV

Thoughts?

On betonline.ag the FSU/UM game is down to (-3) now. Either people really think FSU has our number and no matter the circumstances we cant beat them or the UM money hasnt come in yet.

All signs are pointing to NC State winning tonight. But UL has Lamar Jackson. Always the X Factor. I still take NC State.

Boise St -8 @BYU
KU +17.5 vs TTU
Penn St -14.5 @NW
LSU +2.5 @UF
San Diego St -10 @UNLV

Thoughts?

On betonline.ag the FSU/UM game is down to (-3) now. Either people really think FSU has our number and no matter the circumstances we cant beat them or the UM money hasnt come in yet.

All signs are pointing to NC State winning tonight. But UL has Lamar Jackson. Always the X Factor. I still take NC State.

I like the pack straight up tonight. Lamar is an X factor but I read that their top WR and top CB are both out tonight. The NC St. QB has yet to throw and INT taking excellent care of the ball.

Advertisement
Teasers of the Week

WVU +23.5
Oregon +12.5
USTA -3.5

East mich +23.5
LSU/FL under 55.5
Wash/Cali over 46.5

Upsets/Dogs of the week
KSU +3.5
SMU +6
Oregon +2.5

Picks of the week
Maryland +30.5
Purdue -3.5
Wkent -19
USTA -13.5

JC

Ive got NC State ML tonight.

I like UK -9.5 vs Mizzou as well. MU's first road game of the year and they are awful!

NC State +3

Canes -3
Utah +4
SDSU -9
Purdue -4
Duke +2.5
Whatever the TEAM over is for TCU vs WVU. Not game over, TCU total points

Advertisement
I did a 9 team parlay (including some UFC). Any thoughts?

9 Team Parlay

Buffalo Bills 3.0 (-125) Oct 8, 2017 1:00 PM

Demetrious Johnson -1200 Oct 7, 2017 11:55 PM

Duke 3.0 (-125) Oct 7, 2017 12:20 PM

Fabricio Werdum -260 Oct 7, 2017 11:00 PM

Green Bay Packers 2.0 (-120) Oct 8, 2017 4:25 PM

Louisville -4.0 (-120) Oct 5, 2017 8:00 PM

Miami Florida -3.0 (-125) Oct 7, 2017 3:30 PM

Tony Ferguson -225 Oct 7, 2017 11:55 PM

Will Brooks -365 Oct 7, 2017 9:00 PM

I think Bama is going to destroy Sumlin and the Aggies...they won’t score much on Bama and they can’t stop anyone..

Boise St -8 @BYU
KU +17.5 vs TTU
Penn St -14.5 @NW
LSU +2.5 @UF
San Diego St -10 @UNLV

Thoughts?

I like the pack straight up tonight. Lamar is an X factor but I read that their top WR and top CB are both out tonight. The NC St. QB has yet to throw and INT taking excellent care of the ball.

Got cold feet. Ended up taking UL. Just can’t trust NC state

Advertisement
Back