COLLEGE ATHLETES BACK ON CAMPUS

This is a good question, I would assume no...

But if I'm Diaz I would say to **** with the rules & run full practices closed to the media.

I mean there won't be anybody on campus but the coaches & players, so who's going to say anything?

Manny Navarro would probably fly drones overhead so he can get the snitch scoop.

That or literally any of the of the dozens of handlers and hs coaches with grudges.

Advertisement
Will be interesting to see what really happens going forward as CDC released a rather unrealistic "return to school" policy recently. How will this affect colleges if at all? Will certain schools take a more cautious response to CDC guidelines? Will White House somehow overrule CDC guidelines? Will Governors set their own state standards? From the current new guidelines, it looks like there will be no way HS football will be allowed to be played. There is a lot of ridiculous **** in the guidelines if you haven't read them yet. How will NCAA react IF certain schools don't have F2F instruction based on the statement ME put out a couple of weeks ago? The way the guidelines are set up appear to include K-12 education, so colleges will be left with their own interpretation perhaps???

Will be interesting to see what really happens going forward as CDC released a rather unrealistic "return to school" policy recently. How will this affect colleges if at all? Will certain schools take a more cautious response to CDC guidelines? Will White House somehow overrule CDC guidelines? Will Governors set their own state standards? From the current new guidelines, it looks like there will be no way HS football will be allowed to be played. There is a lot of ridiculous **** in the guidelines if you haven't read them yet. How will NCAA react IF certain schools don't have F2F instruction based on the statement ME put out a couple of weeks ago? The way the guidelines are set up appear to include K-12 education, so colleges will be left with their own interpretation perhaps???
Cdc is irrelevant...

Cdc is irrelevant...
I would wipe my *** with their guidelines! Problem is will some of these fairy acting school president's react differently than you and I obviously would? To be honest with you, there is nothing in the guidelines that even talks about college. Some of the school presidents are a piece of work however. I am really more concerned about high school football however. I thought there was a good chance of there being a HS season. Now?

Advertisement
What if we make it to Charlotte and play Clemson. And then sunshine is tested positive for Covid19? Does Clemson boycott?

I would wipe my *** with their guidelines! Problem is will some of these fairy acting school president's react differently than you and I obviously would? To be honest with you, there is nothing in the guidelines that even talks about college. Some of the school presidents are a piece of work however. I am really more concerned about high school football however. I thought there was a good chance of there being a HS season. Now?
As per Dade county, that fruit loop Carvhalo is only worried about his image. He'll never make athletics a priority.

Advertisement
As per Dade county, that fruit loop Carvhalo is only worried about his image. He'll never make athletics a priority.
People like him grossly underestimate the power of High School athletics especially High School football. Not only for the athletes, but also for the entire student body.

Manny can handle this easily . . . Hold closed door practices but each day write an e-mail to himself that says he's just making a note that yesterday he did nothing wrong . . .

Advertisement
Back