COLLEGE ATHLETES BACK ON CAMPUS

Advertisement
Advertisement
tbf most would probably prefer to go back on campus since they are bored and know they can't prepare nearly as well at home. Plus they will probably be safer at campus with all the precautions they will take than at home.

plus they are fed 3 meals a day. Workout in top notch facilities etc... I would guess 95% or more of the athletes would vote to go back to campus and play games.

Advertisement
This is good knews! I always thought Rona wood turn out to bee less of a health threat to athletes in revenue producing sports than two athletes in non revenue producing sports. No way it's safe four golfers too hit the range.

Advertisement
This is a good question, I would assume no...

But if I'm Diaz I would say to **** with the rules & run full practices closed to the media.

I mean there won't be anybody on campus but the coaches & players, so who's going to say anything?

probably not but I know I seen somewhere mentioned that they will probably get an extended training camp however that looks I’m not sure..

Advertisement
tbf most would probably prefer to go back on campus since they are bored and know they can't prepare nearly as well at home. Plus they will probably be safer at campus with all the precautions they will take than at home.
Cfl can't see passed his political hackery....

This is a good question, I would assume no...

But if I'm Diaz I would say to **** with the rules & run full practices closed to the media.

I mean there won't be anybody on campus but the coaches & players, so who's going to say anything?
Gotta teach these people street perception. They're here talking about cheap labor not realizing that in our neighborhood hardly no one has been practicing all the idiotic stuff they've put in the news. Fake outrage...

If I were a football player, I wouldn't care if I had to stay locked in the basement between workouts and practices if I thought it would give us an advantage.

Advertisement
Back