Colin "Kunta-Kinte" Kap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 6.00.36 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 102275
Kaepernick is a genius. He’s the only QB that can post these numbers and still get talked about 3 years later

I think this is why he's not playing. The NFL GM's don't care if you are a murderer, psychopath, or wet the bed at night. If you can help them win football games, then it's all good.

Those numbers you posted tell the story of this guy, not the social grandstanding.

max kellerman is a bonafide ******, independent of his opinion on kaep. stephen a is also an idiot, but kellerman is white rob parker.

I cant go with you on that one, weak *** rob, i cant ever say i heard him be on the right side of an issue like max. Even with the myles garrett incident, ****'s trying to crucify garrett and make wanna be tough guy rudolph the victim, you wanna charge at somebody in a fight who got your helmet, should've been lights out! It would've been different if garrett took rudolphs helmet off and started chasing him with it, rudolph the almost redhead reindeer tried to take off garrett's helmet 1st, got what he deserved. Had pittsburgh signed kap in the 1st place like they should have, myles garrett would've never had gotten suspended!

Advertisement
LOL at Max saying he’s been denied his right to work. Working isn’t a right, especially not in a professional sports league. Your talent has to outweigh your baggage. This isn’t rocket science.

Their are plenty of ultra talented people who don’t have jobs bc they are idiots. Kap isn’t special, he’s just the loudest talented idiot.

Only country in the world where he can make multi-millions throwing a ball. Most millionaire black pro athletes per capita by far, including if you factor in black people as a share of the population. Best country for pro athletes as well. In soccer the contracts are way worse other than the top 15 or so guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back