2025 Colin Hurley, QB Trinity Christian HS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude this 24 class is gonna be insane who do u go aronson, posse, and now Hurley and Miami is in a good spot with all them good luck to our coaches on who u want to pick Csz that’s a hard choice
Lets us have an easy decision in 25 with Davi at least, I’ll take that back to back regardless of what happens with Jaden this cycle.

Advertisement
If all goes according to expectations here with the program, whether 2024 or 2025 we should be in great shape with Colin

Advertisement

From 247

OT7: How the QBs fared on Day 1​

Colin Hurley, Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity Christian Academy- Hurley was yet another ’25 signal caller who showed flashes. He was playing for Miami Immortals, a team that will be joined by Jaden Rashada on Friday. At 6-1, 210 pounds, he’s a strong kid and had top five arm strength on the day. He has already had a lot of success with the pads on, leading Trinity to a state title as a freshman and should be fun to watch his development over the coming years.

Advertisement
He's very pro Miami

Screenshot_20220608-172205_Twitter.jpg

No QBs named Collin. Still have PTSD from what the Kansas state kid to poor Onofrio’s stinkhole.
Well, my PTSD, comes from the **** show O’nofrio ran on the field, disguised as a defense! Never forget…. 3rd and Goal Vs. Paul Johnson’s Ramblin’ Wreck GT Offense!

Attachments

• 3BC7D84C-74BE-421A-BFC3-2D7CC38BB225.jpeg
    3BC7D84C-74BE-421A-BFC3-2D7CC38BB225.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 52
Well, my PTSD, comes from the **** show O’nofrio ran on the field, disguised as a defense! Never forget…. 3rd and Goal Vs. Paul Johnson’s Ramblin’ Wreck GT Offense!
What are you talking about? He had 4 down linemen. LOL

What are you talking about? He had 4 down linemen. LOL
Bruh… I still ain’t totally gotten over that ****. I had been drinking and I was so outdone, i **** near threw a pork rib bone thru my new 55” Samsung. While screaming, “What The Fucc?!” Over and over and over again. My hysterical laughter revealing my bewilderment, yet hiding tears. My HurriCane party was, for all intents and purposes, over.

Advertisement
Back