Coley Tweeting Up a Storm

Hurricane5Champs

Sophomore
What's up with Coley going crazy with the retweets today? Talk about trying to make yourself believe the ship ain't sinking!

Or maybe he knows something we don't.........

Walter Tucker
@Walt_TM7: I chose university of miami because they gave me the ability to run track and play FOOTBALL. besides who wouldn't want to stay home.

Chad Thomas
@MajorNine: I could've went to any college I wanted to go to, but I stayed in Miami, 😏 y'all will see why. #Major

Kid Kaaya
@BradleyKaaya: If watching another team play in your home stadium on New Year's Eve doesn't motivate you, I don't know what does.

Advertisement
The same guy who tweeted #DALE constantly in the weeks leading up to NSD back in February? And then we proceeded to miss on every single late target in the previous cycle and had multiple four-star recruits decommit?

It means nothing. This program is dead.

Advertisement
How about we let Coleys *** *** tweet while we cuddle?
image.jpg

Advertisement
Schnelly had his pipe, JJ had the hair, Erickson had, uh, his bottle...Now we have coaches with binders and coaches that tweet...

I sure hope we don't get in a war with a near peer power...

This guy was supposed to "shut down South Florida". Much harder to do that when you can't buy momma a car and pass out get-outta-jail-free cards.

Advertisement
New twitter account to rally around if you're down for some Coley bashing image.jpg

Advertisement
He was probably too busy coming up with some dumbass new hashtag when he was calling off tackle runs on 3rd and 7 against SC. What a douche

Advertisement
Back