Coley & Golden In Dallas

Really? Didn't Goldie turn down advice from Jimmy Johnson? The man is one stubborn dude.

Advertisement
If the zone coverage bull**** gets fixed somehow ... That would be amazing

While its a step in the right direction it still isn't the right step.

He should be looking around college, look at Oregon, TCU, Ohio St, etc. You have the best athletes in the world at your disposal, use them. Play fast, be explosive on offense. We would be doing a **** of a lot better in recruiting too. College football has been evolving for the last 10 years and we are stuck in a 80s Big Ten style.

Not only do we stink, we do it while playing a boring style of football.

Advertisement
I'm surprised at the news, but if it helps Golden become a better coach, then I'm for it. We're stuck with him. If he can actually get better, then by all means, please get better. Winning cures all. Not that I expect it, but if him and No D can actually learn and somehow guided us to a successful year, that'd be nice.

Advertisement
I'm surprised at the news, but if it helps Golden become a better coach, then I'm for it. We're stuck with him. If he can actually get better, then by all means, please get better. Winning cures all. Not that I expect it, but if him and No D can actually learn and somehow guided us to a successful year, that'd be nice.

You can't fix stupid, unfortunately.

Well hopefully Coley learns to stop throwing screens and run the ball......Hopefully the absence of NoD means he's gone

I don't care what defense they play but the defense needs to show up when the stage is the biggest. Producing watered down stats that get inflated when we play Arkansas St and FAMU, isn't enough

Advertisement
Coley's good friends with jason Garrett and has said that Garrett loves Miami and always has said he would coach here, but with this season I think that ship has sailed

Golden is like that motherf*cker that thinks he's the sh*t at Madden, then when he gets his asswhooped he pulls out the "This controller is f*cked up" excuse.

Advertisement
SMH at this guy for flying to Texas and not going to talk to Gary Patterson at TCU. The program he honored but completely misrepresented in his dumbass letter.

What better team than Dallas? Has anyone fallen on their face at end of every season for longer than Cowboys? What team has failed to do anything with more talent than others? Dallas it perfect to make Al feel good. If he can just hold on as long as Romo, maybe he can get a ton of lucky calls from refs and win a game late in the season. Or, and Dallas runs the ball a lot to protect its defense.

Odd that the Cowboys are holding corching seminars while preparing for the second round of the playoffs.

Man, this guy just doesn't seem to get it. He takes his tired *** to Dallas to study what the Cowboys do? The Cowboys? The same Cowboy franchise has won two playoff games in the last 15 years. It didn't cross his mind to go to New England, Denver, Green Bay or Baltimore? This guy never ceases to amaze me.

Advertisement
Back