Coley & Golden In Dallas

Lol this is all a charade. This whole media tour and all this stuff is bull**** to try and juke the fanbase into thinking things will change. UM is run by politicians. All this is bull**** no substance.

Advertisement
DK72 loves him some Al Golden.

Yeah, love him so much I would be fine seeing him fired. How is it that people like you are so limited in brain capacity that it's all either black or white? Making up utter garbage and nonsense and lies to attack someone doesn't make your argument stronger. Like I said, want to criticize play calls, scheme, etc., there's a lot to criticize. Coming up with lies and intentionally making up fake conspiracies to attack him. Pathetic, juvenile, and undermines what tiny shred of credibility you might have. No different than those who go beyond criticizing Obama, or before him, Bush, based on actual facts, and begins to just make up scenarios that have no basis in reality.

The reason Dorito didnt make the trip is because it is Golden's defense anyway.. I'm sure Coley is going to be focusing on offense and Golden on defense. Hope they change their scheme to a 4-3, make a few staff adjustments, and just change some **** up. If Al has to be here another year I'm glad he is actually trying to do something different. Doubt it works but better than the same ol same ol

Advertisement
LOL at ME having nothing.

Shouldn't you be telling us how we're crazy morons for picking Louisville and don't know shlt because we predicted a bad season?

You're nothing more than clueless a football chick. Just show up on gamedays in your cute little Wal-Mart shirt your boyfriend got you, you dunce.

Yes, you've got nothing. Quite possibly one of the most ignorant and unintelligent posters on the site, in fact. Why do you lie about the Louisville thing? Somehow my saying that I think we beat Louisville because all of nonsense about Petrino being the god of offense (his offense was mediocre this year, btw) translates into me telling people they are crazy morons. You appear to be making crap up just like you do on most other topics. Just like with the Golden arguments, want to complain about specific things he did, his schemes, certain play calls, go for it. Making up crap like "he refused to talk to Jimmy Johnson" and "he knew about Sandusky raping boys" is pathetically stupid...which is typically you.

You sound like an angry defensive girlfriend fighting with her family. "I know he has his faults but why can't you just love him like I do!! Stop making things up I hate you I wish I was never born!"

We're all embarrassed for you. You were dead wrong about your savior. You know nothing about football. Just accept it and slither back into hiding.

Or keep showing your *** like you did all off-season. Hilarious that the dude who spent all summer puffing his chest out and talking shlt to people turned out to be dead wrong, and has the balls to call other people ignorant.

Go fvck your own face when Folden's done with it.

Aww, the classless, witless ranter is acting the fool again. Once again I notice that you don't actually address anything I said. You just keep making up stories and then ranting about the stories you made up. Ignorant fool.

Advertisement
Hope Al comes back with a little bit more than an autographed picture of Randy White in a frog stance

Advertisement
Back