Coley, Doritos and Scottt

561Cane

All ACC
Premium
Need to be fired once the season is over. They add no positive value whatsoever!

Advertisement
Scott is 2-0 in spite of dorito.

Dorito and Coley both need to go. Scott can stay.

Scott is obviously not a HC. But as far as TE coach, he should be the first call of the new HC to see if he wants to stay.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coleys play calling makes you scratch your head. He ran a toss sweep to left side the play after his starting left tackle darling left the game. I also cant understand why you run a bubble screen to the short side of the field inside the 10yd line.

Advertisement
I have no problem with KB. I think our receivers have improved steadily. Any short comings that are shown from time to time is because of our **** poor OC. Since pyrites firing even he has improved. More dedication to the run and 3rd down conversions have improved greatly. Pyrite was an albatross and cancer around the whole programs neck. I would no doubt still fire Coley but I will give him some credit for making some needed changes. Too bad Doritos wont.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Larry can stay at the discretion of the new coach. If th new coach retains either of these coordinators he needs to be fired before he's hired

Advertisement
Back