Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He was never caught smoking weed at the IMG. There wasn't even a drug related incident at the IMG.

I thought he raped someone, I was Boutta say kid wil be starting at QB next year for em.

He was never caught smoking weed at the IMG. There wasn't even a drug related incident at the IMG.

Tito..care to provide any insight if you know any on if UM is still recruiting him and whether or not its true with FSU

Advertisement
How about posting a link to a reliable story before you start trashing this kid's reputation? This kind of negative speculation seems pretty unfair and inappropriate, especially with a kid we are looking to flip. If anyone has a valid source on this, please post the link.

Advertisement
How about posting a link to a reliable story before you start trashing this kid's reputation? This kind of negative speculation seems pretty unfair and inappropriate, especially with a kid we are looking to flip. If anyone has a valid source on this, please post the link.

Dont pay attention to it, think if something actually happened wouldn't it have been out? Also like I said before this isn't a bad kid so why would I or anybody else believe "rumors" especially when its very possible that the ones starting this rumor is the school who's about to lose him to their rivals? But hey thinking like that is kind of rare here when it comes to somebody lying to ruin a kids reputation

Wow 3 pages of pure trash all started by a troll.

Cole is good.

Hope UM gets him.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back