cold front for Sun Bowl

Advertisement
I'm as guilty as anyone of checking the weather but the kids have to persevere.

Advertisement
I am sorry but I do not have much faith that this will result in a win. I hope I am wrong but this corching staph cant get it done in 5 years....there is no evidence that magically they will "get it" the last game before getting fired. Also the kids know this staph sucks which may impact motivation

I am sorry but I do not have much faith that this will result in a win. I hope I am wrong but this corching staph cant get it done in 5 years....there is no evidence that magically they will "get it" the last game before getting fired. Also the kids know this staph sucks which may impact motivation

What a terrible post.

What a terrible post.

man thanks so much because the reason I posted was to get feedback from you specifically. thank you for your feedback and your valuable contributions to this website and the world.

Advertisement

What a terrible post.

man thanks so much because the reason I posted was to get feedback from you specifically. thank you for your feedback and your valuable contributions to this website and the world.

Lol you're welcome?

Advertisement
I will be avoiding the board for an entire month after that game if we lose, b/c the Leach cult will be out in full force. It will be unbearable. A last parting gift from Mark "Cone ****" D'Onofrio.

What a terrible post.

Lol you're welcome?

no problem?

More snowball fights while losing 35-0?

Good lord I hope not. I watched that game with a colleague who was a ND alumn....I couldnt say **** to anything he said because we just got our *** whipped...on top of that AG with all his talk during halftime. FUG..lets hope for a different outcome. Not getting my hopes up because of our corching staph

Advertisement
Doesn't cold & rain actually help our chances vs a team that doesn't run?

No probably not since Falk's 2 best passing games this season were in downpour at Rutgers( 47-66 478 yards, 4 TDs, zero picks) , and a absolute monsoon at Oregon(50-74 505 yards, 5TDs, zero picks). Might have been the worst rain storm I have ever sat through during a football game. WSU in that game rushed it for 165 yards as well.

WSU's players are going to think they are in the Bahamas if it is in the 40s at kick off. It has been snowing in Pullman for a week, it was just nasty when they got on the charter today.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWx7HI2UEAAam0c.jpg

Advertisement
Back