Colby Dempsey

Advertisement
have u hear of non committable offers? maybe you should be the one thinking. We offered him and I guarantee u if he was a priority then he would have committed by now, but he has not.

Lol. The oleeeee non- commitable offer aka the non- offer.

Lol. The oleeeee non- commitable offer aka the non- offer.
but they have offered him, so what are you talking bout. Just stop making yourself look stupid. Due to his Stanley size and testing numbers, he will not be a take for miami.

but they have offered him, so what are you talking bout. Just stop making yourself look stupid. Due to his Stanley size and testing numbers, he will not be a take for miami.

Lol right over your head dork

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm a fan. Kid plays fast and with attitude. When you return more than half of your interceptions for TD's, that is impressive. I'm not sure if he fits the Rumph mold, though.

He, Stanley, Pierre-Louis all similar...I think we end up with one as a pure slot corner...I may like Stanley's raw nickel tape/returner film the best, but I would lean to this kid having a small chance to play outside as well.

All 3 can play. I'd have to watch more. And I'm not sure we even take the undersized, nickle spot this year with a slightly taller/longer Couch from last year. One dimensional nickle (and again I give Dempsey a small chance of outside) MAY MAY MAY be an every other year take on this team, not sure. 3 nice options to have for the position though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back