Colbie Young Portal

Advertisement
Figure we lose potentially 2 more in restrepo hopefully he goes pro best move for him imo and probably brashard

Definitely hurts, but not irreplaceable. Believe DMoney hinted at movement in the WR room. Would be surprised at another 1 or 2 hitting the portal.
Wouldn’t be surprised at another 1 or 2 hitting the portal.

Advertisement
This portal getting crazy when you have starters heading to the portal.Is it all just for a bigger bag cause now they have decent tape they can use ?
Or, they wanna play for a team with a better shot at winning something. Surprised they didn't wait and see who we might bring in at QB.

A little puzzled by this one, but I know there would be a few that sting. There are good portal options.

Advertisement
Figure we lose potentially 2 more in restrepo hopefully he goes pro best move for him imo and probably brashard

The best move for a 5’9 receiver who isn’t very fast is to go play football professionally, missing out on a college degree and catching 70 passes next season in front of his friends and family in his hometown? Wut?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This must be how G5 and lower P5 schools feel. We take a skinny WR that no knew about or wanted and developed him into one of the best big body WRs in the ACC and before his senior season he leaves.
Skinny? Lol he was 220-225 and had to lose some weight. And he definitely had power 5 interest coming out he had offers from Tenn and a few other teams

Disgusted Design GIF

The best move for a 5’9 receiver who isn’t very fast is to go play football professionally, missing out on a college degree and catching 70 passes next season in front of his friends and family in his hometown? Wut?
If his dreams are to go pro yes he has a lot to lose if he comes back his stock will not get much if any higher. The degree I understand but I would bet Miami will take care of him.

Advertisement
Back