Colbert recruiting nationally for the canes

Advertisement
He was reborn here. Love that dude. Love his toughness. And appreciate his gratitude and love for my U.

Wish I could upvote all these posts. Colbert would have been mid-round if he had another year and were healthy. Kid was blossoming. Those hits were epic. Good news is that we're going to see a lot of those from Amari Cooper next year.

Advertisement
definition of a boom or bust guy, yall recalling the memorable plays but not the plays where he got torched

colbert vs ND was one of the top 3 individual performances from any cane this year and he played w/ a broken arm

900x900px-LL-5d194589_apollo-creed-god-i-feel-born-again.gif

Great addition to the team this past year, I'd kill for him and Corn to have one more year of eligibility

Advertisement
Wish we had Colbert longer. I don't see him as a Longhorn, all Cane. Hope someone gives him a chance. Green Bay?

Was such a pleasant surprise last season. Colbert's play got my to really appreciate Rumph's coaching. Hard to say how much of it had to do with Colbert's ability vs being coached up. But, I didn't expect much from him coming into last season. The book on him from Texas fans was that he had great straight line speed but bad hips, which is why he was always at safety. That had me worried. But, this guy showed up and was never a liability on the field and was often a plus.

Colbert's play is the reason why I'm optimistic that Jhavonte Dean will be ready to go

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back