Colbert praises Rumph

Advertisement
I think Rumph is going to do very well here. As a coach and recruiter.

Not going to say nothing negative about Rumph again until the 2018 class . I will try to be optimistic and I'm glad Wilson didn't go Miami, Fck him . 2017 Dbs are solid right now after 2018 we should have freshman and sophmore to build in a Championship Caliber Dbs class

Would like to land some of his former players and it's definitely not a good look hiring a HS coach and failing to land any of his players but recruiting is only half his job. If he can coach, talent will flock here. Miami should never have an issue recruiting CBs, especially when we have a legit guy coaching them. Rumph will ultimately be judged by how his group performs on the field.

Would like to land some of his former players and it's definitely not a good look hiring a HS coach and failing to land any of his players but recruiting is only half his job. If he can coach, talent will flock here. Miami should never have an issue recruiting CBs, especially when we have a legit guy coaching them. Rumph will ultimately be judged by how his group performs on the field.

THIS^^

Advertisement
The guys coaching record is immaculate so far. Has not lost a single game, he'll his unit hasn't even given up a single reception.

Right now we need a straight up good db COACH. We willl always recruit good dbs down here but we haven'thad a ggood coach in years and that's what these kids need first

Right now we need a straight up good db COACH. We willl always recruit good dbs down here but we haven'thad a ggood coach in years and that's what these kids need first

I'm very happy with the dbs we got now . If grading our db class it would be an A right now

You ever think that the former players he coached might be azzholes?
We seem to have some pretty stellar verbal commits from db's, just not from his former school and former players who seem to always need to be loved up.
People forget how great a cornerback Rumph was here at Miami. Sure, he didn't have big stats, but I remember many games where teams just didn't throw his way because he blanketed his man. He didn't excel at the pro level because he didn't have the speed, which says quite a bit for his technical ability. Seems like he is imparting his technical knowledge to guys with good to great athletic ability in Colbert, Corn, Redwine etc.

Advertisement

I'm very happy with the dbs we got now . If grading our db class it would be an A right now

No I agree in more then happy just this ripping Rumph saying he can't recruit and this need to destroy him is old. He's doing well recruiting wise and if he coaches our guys right this year next years class will be epic because I can speak from players like Tracy, Deon and some recruits we didn't get that Williams coaching was like the plague and that ruined our db depth

Advertisement
Back