Coker vs Shannon vs Golden ?

Shannon and Clappy never spit in the fans faces. They also were with us during some good times.

Golden is nothing. A nobody. He's never accomplished a thing. And not only does he suck at his job, he treats the fans as if all of us are retards. I hate him on a cellular level. The other guys just weren't good head coaches.

Dislike most politicians. I only hate Al Golden.

Advertisement
Coker and Randy were bad coaches but they were and are part of Cane history and greatness. They just failed to continue it. I only had hate for Coker when he fired some great assistants to buy another year. Never hated Randy, he is family-- you don't hate family for not being smart. Al came in here with a "better idea" and tried to change everything. Then he has refused to admit he was wrong and make any changes. It is that pride and insisting that the psu way is the right way that has brought the hate. When he proclaimed he was going to be a Cane we loved him. The hate came when he turned out to be joe pa.

Coker is a lane Kiffin type. Good at the xs and os but terrible at being a mentor and leader of men. He had no control or respect. What coach has to ask his player what to say for a halftime speech? That's embarrassing. Randy just couldn't find an oc. That was his main downfall. Whipple ruined his career. Whipples offense would have never worked and his play calling was beyond terrible. The admin really didn't give randy the support he needed but that's how it goes. If randy had jedd fisch he would have never been fired and jedd ain't even that great.

Golden failed before he started by trying to turn speed into power. He ruined the depth moving payers around to try and fit his system. Ruined defensive line recruiting as well. He also failed by creating a 300 page binder on success that HE HAS NEVER HAD. Would you read a crackheads guide to becoming an astronaut? So why buy into golden?

He also doesn't relate to the south AT ALL. He gives up on kids too early. He is supposed to be a second father to the kids but they get in one lil incident and they're kicked off the team. We're talking 18-22 r olds here. You just can't run a program like that.

Golden is like a politician. He never says anything you can believe and he is a PR guy. With the renewed now this united crap. We don't care about none of that its like there a low level programs. Like when USF said get on the bus. Its comical and kids down here don't respond to singing with the band and that weird tradition mombo. Only tradition catches them is winning!! And getting to the league. He doesn't fit south Florida period its not his style!! There is no way in the **** if I want to take care of my mom I would play for this staff. They will mess over you

I think with Shanon the offense was a problem. Jacory showed flashes but in meaningless games he would throw pick after pick. The defense can only hold on so long. Shanon needed a quarterback he had depth most seasons and ran an aggressive defense. Jacory ****ed Shanon and we had no backup period.

I agree man the slogans and mottos are just comical and sound temple like.

The worst was coker just look at those rivals classes and him came in after butch stacked, Shannon was awful cheated had shapiro paying player i know randy was against it but it still was going on and we still sucked nothing worse than cheating and still being terrible, golden so far the least terrible but still doesnt seem good enough problem is he is facing more heat than any coach ever some deserved most of it not i believe due to the years before him and also i believe alot of the fanbase of um is just flat out racist and dont like him because he is white and followed randy

You're an idiot. And you sound like the racist. You cleared randy and condemned him in the same sentence. You lost all credibility right there.
Now let's say randy did know about Shapiro and supported it. What advantages ON the field do you get for paying players? How is that considered cheating as opposed to having the team take steroids or having the boosters pay for your coaching staffs mortgages. Paying players doesn't win you shid and every fuggin school in the **** nation does it. Clemson gives more 5000$ hand shakes than just about anyone and they don't have one Mnc to show for it.

You vilified randy for not being able to control something out of his reach then advocated golden for his own blunders. A little closet racism? Or just new jersey love?

Of the three Golden has had the most support, most control, most leeway, better training table, better budget, "better recruiting", better talking, and more time.

With all that he's just as bad if not worse than the other two and you have the nerve to say golden doesn't deserve most of the heat?

No one told golden to put hisself in this position. He could have just coached Miami football from the jump and we wouldnt be in this predicament. He wanted to coach penn state ball in Miami and potentially be able to make his 300 page binder and "deserve victory" book a best seller.

He is a selfish arrogant ******* and deserves every single threat, hate, and heat.

Advertisement
The worst was coker just look at those rivals classes and him came in after butch stacked, Shannon was awful cheated had shapiro paying player i know randy was against it but it still was going on and we still sucked nothing worse than cheating and still being terrible, golden so far the least terrible but still doesnt seem good enough problem is he is facing more heat than any coach ever some deserved most of it not i believe due to the years before him and also i believe alot of the fanbase of um is just flat out racist and dont like him because he is white and followed randy

People are ****ed at golden cuz he became the first modern coach to have a losing record after being here for Atleast 4 years.

And how can you say this fan base is racist? Most crowned this guy as a real coach before he did anything of substance here.

Advertisement
Back