Coastal in jeopardy imo

Otowncane

5th year sophomore
Premium
Now that the koolaid has been cleansed out of most people let’s really look at this team and the coastal. We are not a bad team but not a playoff team especially at this time.
VTech and BC will be very challenging at their houses. Despite how sheity FSU is they will also be tough just based on how we always play each other. I expect a lot of koolaid drinkers to come back out after the next few games against much weaker opponents but concerned once we play acc games.

Advertisement
Now that the koolaid has been cleansed out of most people let’s really look at this team and the coastal. We are not a bad team but not a playoff team especially at this time.
VTech and BC will be very challenging at their houses. Despite how sheity FSU is they will also be tough just based on how we always play each other. I expect a lot of koolaid drinkers to come back out after the next few games against much weaker opponents but concerned once we play acc games.

If Rosier is the starter we aren’t winning the coastal. We may beat FSU cause Hard Rock brings out the freaks but @ VT and BC will be loses.

It is simple. We beat VT we win coastal. **** we could win out, and we actually should. 11-1 is not unrealistic. Doesn't matter though because we are frauds. The country will buy the hype, but I won't. We will get slapped by Clemson again in the ACCCG. So to me the season is a failure if we don't win the ACC, and we all know that ain't happening unless Kosi Perry is the second coming of Lamar Jackson.

Advertisement
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! After Sunday night, I'm having @ Toledo doubts. I can't lie.

I don't think some of you realize how bad the Coastal is this year. Did you guys actually watch these teams play or are you just guessing? We were the only team that actually played a legit opponent besides FSU and VT. UNC lost to a bad Cal team. Duke looked so so against a bad Army team. BC played UMASS. Don't worry, when we blow up SST, beat FIU, Toledo and UNC then people will be saying, "Ok, so maybe winning the Coastal isn't out of the question".

If you think every D we play will be like LSU you are mistaken. Those guys had some dogs at every level of their D and we wont play another "Devin White" type LB again this year or a secondary as deep and versatile as LSU either.

Advertisement
Wow, I wish I could be as excited as some with an 11-1 record but I think that is way too generous. Like Otowncane said we are going against BC and VT in their house and FSU will be a very tough game. Until we get a proven QB I believe winning the coastal will be a very difficult task. Truly hope I will be proven wrong on this one.

Let's beat UNC on a short week before we even talk about winning the division.

Advertisement
It is simple. We beat VT we win coastal. **** we could win out, and we actually should. 11-1 is not unrealistic. Doesn't matter though because we are frauds. The country will buy the hype, but I won't. We will get slapped by Clemson again in the ACCCG. So to me the season is a failure if we don't win the ACC, and we all know that ain't happening unless Kosi Perry is the second coming of Lamar Jackson.

When you have horribly inconsistent QB play, winning out, although possible is highly unlikely. With that logic, most teams think they could realistically win out.

Advertisement
I don't think some of you realize how bad the Coastal is this year. Did you guys actually watch these teams play or are you just guessing? We were the only team that actually played a legit opponent besides FSU and VT. UNC lost to a bad Cal team. Duke looked so so against a bad Army team. BC played UMASS. Don't worry, when we blow up SST, beat FIU, Toledo and UNC then people will be saying, "Ok, so maybe winning the Coastal isn't out of the question".

If you think every D we play will be like LSU you are mistaken. Those guys had some dogs at every level of their D and we wont play another "Devin White" type LB again this year or a secondary as deep and versatile as LSU either.

The problem has always been Rosier and that still remains the case. For 4 weeks straight, he's looked like cow dung and the tape is out there on how to defend him. The coastal is easy sure, and we won't face another defense like LSU's. But VT has a good defense and we'll be going to Blacksburg. That came essentially is for the division. And right now, I don't feel confident about it with Rosier as the QB.

If Rosier starts all year this is an 8-9 win team before the bowl. No coastal unless we win a 6-2 tiebreaker.

Advertisement
Back