Coastal Carolina vs Liberty

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was thinking the same thing i bet that cbs would pay a crap load of money for that.
Would be awesome to watch Cincinnati, Coastal, BYU, Louisiana, San Jose St, & Liberty do a 6 team playoff. Might be more intriguing than the actual playoff to me.

Do away with their conference championships and start the 1st round on conf championship weekend and then play the semis and finals the day before the P5 teams play.

Advertisement
What happened, bro? Started watching Dolphins & Raiders.

Liberty had it won and then fumbled on the one yard line trying to run out the clock and not score before kicking a FG. Then they blocked Coastal’s FG attempt to tie it to end the game in OT. 😂 Refs also missed a blatant PI in OT that would’ve extended the drive for Coastal. Just silliness.

If only BoT would show Blake the door and get a Joe Moglia clone to run AD...

I strongly believe you would see another Miami dynasty rise quickly...

Advertisement
Coastal got shafted. First a missed holding call on one of Liberty’s touchdowns and then the missed PI call that made Coastal settle for a FG early and another missed PI in OT.

Advertisement
Coastal got shafted. First a missed holding call on one of Liberty’s touchdowns and then the missed PI call that made Coastal settle for a FG early and another missed PI in OT.

True, but it’s Coastal Carolina so ....

E84719FF-4555-42B5-BA7E-31124721F142.gif

Advertisement
Back