Coach's take on Malcom Lewis and Tracy Howard

I guess I just wish our pockets were a bit deeper and our boosters a little more loyal and new the right players to pay.

Truer words never written. Not only can we not hire right (witness the selection of that **** Shammin), our rogue boosters cant even cheat right. lol.

Advertisement
I guess I just wish our pockets were a bit deeper and our boosters a little more loyal and new the right players to pay.

Truer words never written. Not only can we not hire right (witness the selection of that **** Shammin), our rogue boosters cant even cheat right. lol.

That's the sad ******* part about the last decade, if we were paying players they should have to give the money back.

BTW, is it me, or deos it seem like the high school coach absolutely loves malcolm Lewis? Maybe it's just a UM slant when the interviews are posted, but it seems like he says much more about Lewis than about howard.

BTW, is it me, or deos it seem like the high school coach absolutely loves malcolm Lewis? Maybe it's just a UM slant when the interviews are posted, but it seems like he says much more about Lewis than about howard.

Yeah he definitely likes Lewis a lot and so does our staff. Iirc he was one of the first Wrs offered and seemed to be the WR recruit the staff wanted the most. From the articles on Malcolm he's what you want as a football player and fits to a tee the core values to what Golden wants.

Advertisement
Back