Coaching

DaveK0341

Recruit
Way to break in The Hard Rock! Coach Richt dictated this game on both sides of the ball. Diaz let the dogs lose. I understand it's FAMU but, our boys looked sound! This is domination. This is Miami football!

Advertisement
Agreed. We blew out cupcakes in previous years but it definitely felt different tonight. Fewer mistakes. Better execution. No, it wasn't flawless but overall they just looked more prepared and improved in all facets of the game.

Great play, tough to get a read on the passing game though. Because we started inside their 30 most of the game.
Pass defense is a lot better but I still have questions.
Overall the talent and good coaching should get us back up in the thick of things nationally.
I love the future at the LB position but we WILL be able to tell they are freshman at times this year.
Great win!
The U part 3 has begun

Last edited:
Advertisement
You can't say it's "only FAMU" when UF might get beat by "only UMASS" and TCU is struggling with "only SDSU" and MISS State lost to "only South Alabama".

You gotta prepare for every team the same and dominate when you're supposed to dominate. Because of coaching, we did that. We looked like a different team out there tonight.

Advertisement
Back