Coaching Visits - Week of 12/4

Advertisement
Missing a key visit and the biggest one that took place on Monday. ;-)

Think this man's talking about Jeudy. We making stealth moves with the #1 WR in the country?

We aren't getting Jeudy. Please stop doing this to yourselves.

Oh, I think the chances are slim to nil and slim just left town. My stomach's as solid as an old cast iron skillet. I just know Tweed's been whistlin' Jeudy around these parts for a week, and I wanna play a game.

Missing a key visit and the biggest one that took place on Monday. ;-)

Think this man's talking about Jeudy. We making stealth moves with the #1 WR in the country?

We aren't getting Jeudy. Please stop doing this to yourselves.

Oh, I think the chances are slim to nil and slim just left town. My stomach's as solid as an old cast iron skillet. I just know Tweed's been whistlin' Jeudy around these parts for a week, and I wanna play a game.

Underrated post, I'm all in

Advertisement
I'll start getting excited about Jeudy when I start hearing rumors about Alabama "cooling" on him or him "not being a take" for them. Then, I'll know the Alabama guys are nervous.

Lmao you nailed it again. That's become the lingo. Oh you don't wanna come to Bama, oh well then you were never really a plan A for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[TWEET] 806148115103420416 [/TWEET]

We aren't getting this guy, but we need him bad. Gotta get a blue chip RB every class

Why don't you think we'll get him?

This kid is a 5* RB from central Florida. There is nothing to indicate he will come. I'm a data guy. Results matter. We haven't landed a 5* from out of SFL since....2010 with Seantrel. And we only landed him after USC was sanctioned. It's only happened 3 times in 10 years: Arthur Brown in 08, Ray Ray in 09 and Trel. The odds are not in our favor

We aren't getting this guy, but we need him bad. Gotta get a blue chip RB every class

This kid is a 5* RB from central Florida. There is nothing to indicate he will come. I'm a data guy. Results matter. We haven't landed a 5* from out of SFL since....2010 with Seantrel. And we only landed him after USC was sanctioned. It's only happened 3 times in 10 years: Arthur Brown in 08, Ray Ray in 09 and Trel. The odds are not in our favor

The people recruiting matter.

Advertisement

True, but there also hasn't been any indication that anything has changed under this staff. If we can pull Smith from Louisiana or, ****, even JJ from South Florida then I might start to come around to the idea...

True, but there also hasn't been any indication that anything has changed under this staff. If we can pull Smith from Louisiana or, ****, even JJ from South Florida then I might start to come around to the idea...

DJ Johnson?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Duke was 5* so you might want to rethink that.

Duke was 5* so you might want to rethink that.

Re-read original post - I specifically said a 5* out of SFL

Advertisement
Back