COACHING TRAVELS 1-21-16

hes probably talking about Gibson. Nothing current or targets were after...stop looking too much into it.

I dont see the reason for Eubanks imo

I agree. We got Irvin in this cycle as well as Njoku (going to be a Sophmore), Herndon (going to be a Jr), and Dobard (going to be a senior). We have glaring holes in our roster concerning secondary and receiver. The space for this class should be used for those spots.

Advertisement
Are Dugans and Richt visiting Bruce?

Let it go bro...

We Will most likely add Richards, Davis and Harmon to Mullins and Williams.

Williams and / or Davis are replacing Bruce...

soft shoulders man.. Lol

all you can do is recruit.. I bet you're still complaining we lost J. Dixon... lol i would rather him at Ohio Taint that in the sunshine state. Good luck wherever he lands.

bruce may flip but staff should still go hard after him. he has game breaking speed and moves. i like williams but him and bruce in slot with cager and coley outside could be dynamite.

i can't get over the fear of other schools by people on here. kids take visits all the time wh en commited elsewhere and put up the u or other **** on twitter. getting overly upset by it is pointless.

this isnt golden era anymore. this staff knows how to recruit and land the big fish. give them a chance. odds are byrd and bruce both stick. let them do there thing and see what happens in 2 weeks.

miami is gonna get 4-5 kids people on this board said had no shot with. just let it play out and 17 should be even better with richt and his staff having a full year to recruit. its time to stop being afraid of tennesee, florida, fsu, bama and osu stealing our kids.

Advertisement
[TWEET]690212048546992128[/TWEET]

can someone please crop Hartley from that pic so I can make it my avatar. i wanna turn heel.

IMG_20160121_151240.jpg

You all are some crazy conspiracy theorists .. Decoding a twitter message tells me the board is very very slow..

Man some of you fellas need a lady in your life.. Even if you need to pay get off the site and get some ***, make some chilli, eat good and have her rub you when you're finished. But please for the love of humanity stop over-analyzing ever **** tweet..

Some of you all got that twitter finger syndrome.

Advertisement
You all are some crazy conspiracy theorists .. Decoding a twitter message tells me the board is very very slow..

Man some of you fellas need a lady in your life.. Even if you need to pay get off the site and get some ***, make some chilli, eat good and have her rub you when you're finished. But please for the love of humanity stop over-analyzing ever **** tweet..

Thanks for taking a break from your chilli *** rub to post here.

2200 posts.....oh ok

You eat your chili and create two-inch wide skid marks. You ain't gettin' no woman near that - so I call BS.

We have crystal balls, some are seers, some are having visions, and some dig deep into social media.

We're starved for information.

Not chili.

Advertisement
Back