Coaching stuff

I actually think their O staff could do some nice things there... not as likely with current QB/roster.

Baker might assist them, but they just don’t have the talent where it counts

Advertisement
I want to agree with the guy that thinks that this will still be a battle, because it is Miami vs FSU, however, even when they were favored by much more and we kept it close...I feel it was primarily due to the fact that we almost have always had talent on the team...right now I feel we have better coaches and by far have better talent

48-17 Canes

I think we double up on WIlson and just try to stay away from Samuel. Other than that you have Gainer on defense that gets to the ball.
We already know Blackman holds the ball FOREVER and I still do not know who can hurt us from their backfield. I mean they have some size at WR, and there is potential for our DBs to look silly, like they have at times...but in this game, I feel some of our younger guys that have been itching for that PT, and earning it, will show up. Bolden will be a beast this game....my biggest concern is our knack for stupid penalties, and playing our biggest RIVAL can certainly draw a few more of those.

Advertisement
Dillingham can be a great coach and all but he’s not working with much at FSU right now talent wise. Mediocre QB and o-line, average running backs (being generous) and just Terry at WR that stands out. Baker should sweep the floor with that matchup but we’ll see.

Advertisement
I was NOT expecting this energy for this thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
pushing family guy GIF
moonman wants to do this to all Baker haters for pushing his buttons

Advertisement
Back