Coaching Staff usage of Paradise Camp

ageezy

Cane til I Die
Looking back over the 2017 roster . . . the staff landed just about every prospect they brought in for paradise . . . that's a great job of identifying kids and getting them on your campus early

carter - got
leatherwood - bama
johnson - got
d. smith - bama
jennings - got
hillery - got
jones - houston
njoku - got (don't think he participated)
dallas - got
perry - got
donaldson - got
dingle - usf (let go)
haynie - vanderbilt
burns - got
davis - uf
polendy - got
harley - got
gibson - oregon
edwards - ug
steed - uf
derrick smith - got

can't wait for this years camp . . . any ideas of potential guy?

Advertisement
Looking back over the 2017 roster . . . the staff landed just about every prospect they brought in for paradise . . . that's a great job of identifying kids and getting them on your campus early

carter - got
leatherwood - bama
johnson - got
d. smith - bama
jennings - got
hillery - got
jones - houston
njoku - got (don't think he participated)
dallas - got
perry - got
donaldson - got
dingle - usf (let go)
haynie - vanderbilt
burns - got
davis - uf
polendy - got
harley - got
gibson - oregon
edwards - ug
steed - uf
derrick smith - got

can't wait for this years camp . . . any ideas of potential guy?

It was Richt's diving skills.

Advertisement
we lost a few no doubt . . . but we got a good haul to come on campus and compete, that says alot about the type of kids we have . . . the staff really is doing their thing

Advertisement
Hope they forget to invite the turncoat Chad Wilson this year.

They better not let that ***oot on campus again.
100% correct!

He should be permanently banned from ever stepping foot on Miami campus ever again.

That ****** Benedict Arnold piece of garbage routinely bashes Miami behind the scenes, but will lie and say he doesn't.

And nobody should call themselves stickin up for him either... He deserves every bit of heat he gets from Canes fans.

Yeah point still remains. Easily the most talent Miami has ever had on campus for unofficial visits. Really impressive and a nice touch to have cane legends talking with kids and coaching the camps. Will be even better in the coming years

Now that they know the "lay of the land" im sure they will be very particular regarding what coaches are invited to be "special counselors". It should be seen as an honor to be invited.

Put Coach Glenn from Deerfield Beach on that "Blacklist" as well. Want him nowhere near our campus. Hes all SEC. All of his big time kids have gone SEC. (Brandon Powell, Jason Strowbridge, Cavin Ridley, Jeudy)

Was a great event and will wipe "Friday Night Lights" off the map. Even FSU will have to find a way to make sure their big camp is nowhere near ours date wise. They had their camp the weekend after Paradise Camp and it was a total failure. No big time SoFla kids came. They ended up with a better class ranking wise but that will change soon as time goes on I suspect.

Advertisement
Hope they forget to invite the turncoat Chad Wilson this year.

I hope they invite him then beat him with a pillowcase full of Pepsi cans like Sean Penn in Bad Boys.

Or bars of soap, soap works too...

giphy.gif

Now that they know the "lay of the land" im sure they will be very particular regarding what coaches are invited to be "special counselors". It should be seen as an honor to be invited.

Put Coach Glenn from Deerfield Beach on that "Blacklist" as well. Want him nowhere near our campus. Hes all SEC. All of his big time kids have gone SEC. (Brandon Powell, Jason Strowbridge, Cavin Ridley, Jeudy)

Was a great event and will wipe "Friday Night Lights" off the map. Even FSU will have to find a way to make sure their big camp is nowhere near ours date wise. They had their camp the weekend after Paradise Camp and it was a total failure. No big time SoFla kids came. They ended up with a better class ranking wise but that will change soon as time goes on I suspect.

their class was better because it was out of state kids, some of whom i'm sure have inflated rankings based on comp . . . i like where we are

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back