COACHING FIRINGS

It's incredible how much of a moron you are. Diaz isn't 'friends' with any of these guys. Stop conjuring up the narrative because it simply isn't true. He retained a defensive staff that had just been 18th in Total D in 2018 and was still going to fire his DB coach and was forced to promote Stroud into the DL coach role because Simpson left for the NFL right before spring practice. He brought in a DC who had familiarity running his style of defense that had overlapped with him for a grand total of one season at Louisiana Tech. Most here liked the hire from what I recall.

It's January 1st. We played on December 29th and it's highly unlikely that the coaches have even been in the building. He wasn't going to fire anyone over the weekend given the holiday. Have a little common sense for once.
This is false do your research sir. Diaz worked with stroud at both fsu and ncstate. Baker and banda was at texas with Diaz.

Advertisement
maybe this is the hold up.? If he goes it makes some changes necessary. If he stays then maybe not so much. Maybe only Rumph is let go.
I want Rumph to go as mush as anyone here but it's not going to be a good look to only fire the only black assistant on defense.

Lol if you think that “being better than Manny” is the rubric that a potential coaching hire should be graded on then we see this program through two completely different lenses.
We sure do. U people are defending AL Golden 2.0. U rather hire flashy zero substance coaches who have never even been near a championship team. Schiano was coaching at Ohio St with Meyer, Chud was HC in the NFL not long ago, we are not talking about some man that havent been coaching.

Advertisement
We sure do. U people are defending AL Golden 2.0. U rather hire flashy zero substance coaches who have never even been near a championship team. Schiano was coaching at Ohio St with Meyer, Chud was HC in the NFL not long ago, we are not talking about some man that havent been coaching.
It looks like reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I could care less about Diaz, it’s about this U. Our standards should not be “oh well these loser retread coaches are better than Diaz”. Chud was a FAILED HC in the league. We just have different standards for this program. Those two dudes shouldn’t even sniff a list of potential coaching hires here.

SO WHEN THE PHU@K DO WE START HOLDING PLAYERS ACCOUNTABLE? I UNDERSTAND BLAKES *** ON GHE HOT SEAT BUT REPEATED DROPPED PASSES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COACHING....THERE’S A REASON THEY’RE PHU@KING CALLED WIDE “RECEIVERS”....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel we do the same as florida. Some position coaches gone but not Baker. Firing position coaches is pointless and doesn’t accomplish anything. Not sure what Florida is doing here
They’re bringing in better recruiters. I think that’s what it is.

Lol why blake james? Dude doesn't even make the hires. Manny runs the football program and james has barely any say in it
tenor - 2021-01-01T085632.788.gif

Do you work for UM or something? How do you know interworkings of Miami hiring process and who does what? Also when I mentioned boosters I'm referring to the mega donors of the program who actually have input, it's their money whose footing a lot of the bill.

Tell me who these "mega donors" are. Because I went to school and am friends with some of them. I just want to hear you say their names.

And I know how Miami works because I went to UM, I'm active as an alum, and because I am friends with people who work in very high roles at UM, including the Athletic Department.

But, yeah, now you're choosing to attack me personally instead of just admitting you were wrong in saying that Blake hired Manny because the boosters and BOT forced him to do so.

Finally, you expose your ignorance when you say "it's there money whose footing a lot of the bill". Uhhhh...wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

Maybe if Miami had an F$U-level meltdown that put us in a position of having to pay multiple multi-million dollar buyouts, then MAYBE we would need some money from the boosters. But has been made very clear in prior posts, Golden didn't cost a ton of money (and Beta Blake even shorted Golden some of his severance pay), Richt let us out of our contract at no cost, and we "only" paid $4 million to Temple for Manny. And, sure, I wish we could have paid Temple zero-point-zero, but Miami easily afforded the $4 million without having to go begging to our boosters.

I'm curious as to what your next tactic will be, as you continue to try to save your bogus "Blake hired Manny because the BOT/boosters made him" nonsense.

Advertisement
Back