COACHING FIRINGS

Advertisement
I should’ve worked for UM. I would love to suck at my job and still have job security. Just fire someone and let’s finish 2020 with some **** optimism. This is depressing
They are all laughing all the way to the bank. All These universities in power 5 are just collecting a check. Five to six schools can win. The rest, collect the check baby.

Advertisement
It’s hearsay in a court of law but I have no idea one way or the other. It wouldn’t shock me one way or the other, whether true or false.

Yeah I guess my point is that it’s meaningless and irrelevant, especially considering the high likelihood that it’s inaccurate because it’s incredibly vague, gossip like, and from the description, probably has been through five or six people, if it’s even true at all.

What does blake james even do? He doesn't make the hires? He doesn't make the football decisions? Manny has complete control over the program. Manny makes all the decisions, why do you think we didn't hire Alonzo? Because Manny vetod it. Blake james just raises money and let's the Head Coaches run the Sports program's.
And there in lies the problem dip****! Manure is not held accountable by hi ******* ticket salesmen boss. So is it any surprise manure doesn’t hold anyone accountable on the ******* team? You can’t be this stupid?! Blake’s job is to hold manny accountable and hire the best coaches possible, and so far he has been a complete failure at his job. But the bright spot is he’ll be gone soon with manure thank god.

Regardless Manny is who we have right now and that's not changing for awhile. He's going to have a ton of talent in 2021/22 and should be able to scrape together 9 wins a season to not get fired. The only question is does he want more then that? Will he just settle with blake baker as DC and go fire Rumph to say he made changes then barely put together a Top 35 defense with James Williams, T2, Leonard Taylor, Bolden, Hall, Smith, Tae, Blades,Nesta, Harvey, Chantz and etc. Is Manny fine with settling or does he want more??
If you think manny is winning 9 games next year then I have some ocean front property to sale you in Arizona sport! Now that king isn’t around to save his corching ***, manure is looking directly at 5-7! Bama loss, at MSU loss, at UNC loss, at PiTT loss, at UVA loss, vtech loss, and who ever are crossover is a loss. ******* 9 games, this was manures best team with a QB we haven’t had since Dorsey/Berlin and that piece of stinky manure could only win 8 ******* games barely! Lmao manure and Blake are gone at the end of next year after 5-7 In 3. Bank on that sporto!

Last edited:
If you think manny is winning 9 games next year then I have some ocean front property to sale you in Sri one sport! Now that king isn’t around to save his corching ***, manure is looking directly at 5-7! Bama loss, at MSU loss, at UNC loss, at PiTT loss, at UVA loss, vtech loss, and who ever are crossover is a loss. ******* 9 games, this was manures best team with a QB we haven’t had since Dorsey/Berlin and that piece of stinky manure could only win 8 ******* games barely! Lmao manure and Blake are gone at the end of next year after 5-7 In 3. Bank on that sporto!

still waiting to hear you say you’ll take the 1k bet

Advertisement
If you think manny is winning 9 games next year then I have some ocean front property to sale you in Sri one sport! Now that king isn’t around to save his corching ***, manure is looking directly at 5-7! Bama loss, at MSU loss, at UNC loss, at PiTT loss, at UVA loss, vtech loss, and who ever are crossover is a loss. ******* 9 games, this was manures best team with a QB we haven’t had since Dorsey/Berlin and that piece of stinky manure could only win 8 ******* games barely! Lmao manure and Blake are gone at the end of next year after 5-7 In 3. Bank on that sporto!
King should be back by game 1, outside of bama we play 3 cup cakes and I think Kosi or TVD can win those 3 if King isnt ready.

Advertisement
King should be back by game 1, outside of bama we play 3 cup cakes and I think Kosi or TVD can win those 3 if King isnt ready.
You’re an idiot! And clearly not in the medical field. It’s a year rehab give or take and don’t even bring up Adrian Peterson because number one, they’re is only one of him and number two that’s the pros. No college program/team doctor is going to put a kid out there in an amateur sport in 8 months on a knee already previously damaged with an MCL. That’s called gross malpractice sport. Smh

You’re an idiot! And clearly not in the medical field. It’s a year rehab give or take and don’t even bring up Adrian Peterson because number one, they’re is only one of him and number two that’s the pros. No college program/team doctor is going to put a kid out there in an amateur sport in 8 months on a knee already previously damaged with an MCL. That’s called gross malpractice sport. Smh

Diaz is stating they expect him back in August.

Diaz is stating they expect him back in August.
And your listening to smoke and mirrors politicians son manure? Give me a break man, of course Diaz is gonna say that! He has to give fans hope, it’s all coach talk. We might see him in the second half of the season, might! If king is smart he rehabs fully for the combine/draft and kills it.

Advertisement
If he has surgery today or the very near future he could return to play after 6 months of rehab. He seems like the guy to put the work in to rehab and be back by then.

Yeah I guess my point is that it’s meaningless and irrelevant, especially considering the high likelihood that it’s inaccurate because it’s incredibly vague, gossip like, and from the description, probably has been through five or six people, if it’s even true at all.
If you’re talking about what I said about Jess Simpson it’s not vague or gossip. I knew of Jess before Miami because I recruited Buford for 2 years while he was there. I recruited Georgia in general so I talked to them on a daily basis.

But Jess not liking his situation at Miami came from one of his close friends Keith Maloof at Norcross. He and his brother Kevin are basically Georgia HS football royalty. I played 4 years of showcase ball with his son Tanner and then played against each other in college and stayed in touch up until the last year or so.

Went as far as saying that Jess was in his office when he was in the area recruiting and they had about a 2 hour talk about all of the problems and how he was unhappy. Philosophically he didn’t align and he just had less authority in the defensive team meeting than the group of Manny, Patke, and Banda. It’s not really ground breaking stuff. He was a Richt hire that Manny had little to no say so in. As soon as Richt stepped down and he didn’t get the DC job - he was looking for something else.

It's not a year rehab... I've been watching football for 20 years and I've seen numerous ACL tears return In that 8-9 Month period. 8 months would be Sept 1, Alabama is a long shot but Saturday Sept 18th vs Michigan State is a possibility.

If you think manny is winning 9 games next year then I have some ocean front property to sale you in Arizona sport! Now that king isn’t around to save his corching ***, manure is looking directly at 5-7! Bama loss, at MSU loss, at UNC loss, at PiTT loss, at UVA loss, vtech loss, and who ever are crossover is a loss. ******* 9 games, this was manures best team with a QB we haven’t had since Dorsey/Berlin and that piece of stinky manure could only win 8 ******* games barely! Lmao manure and Blake are gone at the end of next year after 5-7 In 3. Bank on that sporto!
0-3 vs ranked teams. I'm not counting the Louisville sham.

Advertisement
Back