COACHING FIRINGS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not really.
He's had his share of head scratching losses during his career.
But he does own Manolito (d)iaz.
35 years of head coach experience with 260 Wins. Mack probably forgot more football then Manny knows. Manny still has a lot to learn, he's a solid in game adjustment coach but he's absolutely terrible when it comes to game prep

35 years of head coach experience with 260 Wins. Mack probably forgot more football then Manny knows. Manny still has a lot to learn, he's a solid in game adjustment coach but he's absolutely terrible when it comes to game prep

260 wins are nice and all, but I also watch the games...been watching him since he was at Tulane and later UNC and Texas. He lost some games where he had teams loaded with talent and had no business losing, especially UNC with Dre Bly and co and later at Texas.
I do give him credit for being a great recruiter and talent evaluator of assistant coaches.

I’m amazed at how this **** stays away from bullets. Manny and Blake to him are like the ncaa to universities. They’re paid to be bulletproof vests.

This guy hired a dc from a failed staff , after hitting an all time lottery ticket with Richt retiring. A do over. Then he proceeds to not interview anyone or reach out for interest from other coaches , and finally pays temple 4 million to take our dc back.

Unreal. You can’t make this up.
That was like winning the $1 million grand prize on a scratch off ticket then using the money to buy $1 million worth of lotto tickets from the same scratch off game.

I remember going to the Canes annual banquet for many years and sitting at tables with players and their sponsors I really enjoyed the conversation.
I don’t know if that’s even allowed anymore with all the sensitivity of what a fan may bring up.
They may have many restrictions chasing fans off.

Does anyone here ever attend?

Advertisement
I’m amazed at how this **** stays away from bullets. Manny and Blake to him are like the ncaa to universities. They’re paid to be bulletproof vests.

This guy hired a dc from a failed staff , after hitting an all time lottery ticket with Richt retiring. A do over. Then he proceeds to not interview anyone or reach out for interest from other coaches , and finally pays temple 4 million to take our dc back.

Unreal. You can’t make this up.

Exactly. And nobody is holding him accountable, because we have a BOT full of idiots.

Firing someone isn’t going safe us from what’s coming next year we’re already to late for any thing resembling competition for BAMA in anyway.

it’s like playing the 2001 Canes PLEASE

Please don’t say we’ll be ready please don’t say it please , preparing just is NOT going to happen it’s not in our make up anymore we’re locked on excuses and that will not stop BAMA we think it will but it WONT SORRY

BAA57104-6D58-4085-88A1-465A8BF22E5C.gif

Weird Question but is it possible that handling everything tomorrow will change a buyout situation or something? Since it's 2021 on the calendar?
Just trying to hold out hope lol

Advertisement
260 wins are nice and all, but I also watch the games...been watching him since he was at Tulane and later UNC and Texas. He lost some games where he had teams loaded with talent and had no business losing, especially UNC with Dre Bly and co and later at Texas.
I do give him credit for being a great recruiter and talent evaluator of assistant coaches.
True. Like FIU, GT, Duke, 2019 VPI, LaTech, Oklahoma State

Weird Question but is it possible that handling everything tomorrow will change a buyout situation or something? Since it's 2021 on the calendar?
Just trying to hold out hope lol
That’s what happened the past two years IIRC

but there’s no pressure to fire Baker

Advertisement
So you are buying this? As a lawyer, isn’t this called hearsay, and not only hearsay, but anonymous hearsay that’s been stepped on about five times before it came from this one poster.
It’s hearsay in a court of law but I have no idea one way or the other. It wouldn’t shock me one way or the other, whether true or false.

Advertisement
Back