COACHING FIRINGS

Advertisement
I would definitely block him if I could but this site won't let you block people which is Crazy with all the arguments and fighting that goes on here.
Screenshot 2020-12-30 140835.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know, I get the part you’re ****ed, cause I am too, believe me, I feel like breaking someone’s neck. But players only play to the level they’re coached, so I don’t blame the players one bit. It’s the coaches. Those lazy azzes are not doing their jobs, and getting paid for nothing. How does every team underdog to us, beat us? Simple, just look at the sidelines across the field. Coaches with lower payroll, outcoaching ours. That’s where it’s at.
Takes two to tango. Equal blame....

I’m amazed at how this **** stays away from bullets. Manny and Blake to him are like the ncaa to universities. They’re paid to be bulletproof vests.

This guy hired a dc from a failed staff , after hitting an all time lottery ticket with Richt retiring. A do over. Then he proceeds to not interview anyone or reach out for interest from other coaches , and finally pays temple 4 million to take our dc back.

Unreal. You can’t make this up.

whats even crazier is that because Richt retired without taking a dime, our BOT was ready to pony up the money to buyout Mario Cristobal and a proper set of coordinators. They were ready to spend over 10 million dollars to do so.

Yet Blake still hastily moves forward with Manny.

Advertisement
whats even crazier is that because Richt retired without taking a dime, our BOT was ready to pony up the money to buyout Mario Cristobal and a proper set of coordinators. They were ready to spend over 10 million dollars to do so.

Yet Blake still hastily moves forward with Manny.
Yep , I actually mentioned that earlier. Messed up on so many levels

Yep , I actually mentioned that earlier. Messed up on so many levels
The BOT guy who gets the blame, and rightfully so in many ways, as head of athletics, Epstein, was out of town when Blake did this too. Not saying he shouldn't get some blame, because he should but he has gotten killed over this and it is wrong, Blake acted as a 1 man crew on this one. Blame Epstein for hiring Richt if you want, which is the case, but can't blame him for Manny, although he schills for him on the Tweeter, barf.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back