COACHING FIRINGS

Advertisement
I’m amazed at how this **** stays away from bullets. Manny and Blake to him are like the ncaa to universities. They’re paid to be bulletproof vests.

This guy hired a dc from a failed staff , after hitting an all time lottery ticket with Richt retiring. A do over. Then he proceeds to not interview anyone or reach out for interest from other coaches , and finally pays temple 4 million to take our dc back.

Unreal. You can’t make this up.

You can't make this up, I disagree. You knew this was going to happen.

1. The Blake James tenure has been nothing but atrocious, illogical and awful decision making. Utter failing over numerous years and coaches. You knew Blake James was going to *** up AGAIN because he is a simp who ***s trannys. That is what he is qualified for...***ing trannys. Blake James isn't competent, there was a reason he needed 5 years to graduate from Minnesota State Mankato. Again, he isn't qualified for this job. He fell into it. He will continue to *** up because he can't help himself.

2. You combine our AD with BOTs who lead the nation in apathy and having zero accountability; you get a dangerous combination.

All of this stuff will continue until we make the long overdue and obvious decision. Bring in an AD who is competent, passionate and give them autonomy.

Advertisement
Harley prob killed PR in practice and they wanted to get the NFL some tape on him returning punts. Well it backfired.

I know you're just being cynical and I get it. But it really defies logic how they have handled it. Our punt return unit in general just sucks. Hardly ever set up decently for a return. Just a lot of wasted hidden yards trying to master the art of the fair catch which we can barely master.

What does blake james even do? He doesn't make the hires? He doesn't make the football decisions? Manny has complete control over the program. Manny makes all the decisions, why do you think we didn't hire Alonzo? Because Manny vetod it. Blake james just raises money and let's the Head Coaches run the Sports program's.
He hired Manny Diaz and paid Temple $6 million dollars extra for this horse **** performance. Now go to the corner, shut the **** up and take notes. Grown men are talking here.

Advertisement
@ChicagoCane1992 & @Mackmiller974

I dont feel like reading thru 12 pages to find out why you two are sniping at each other. Lets make it easy on all of us - Stop sniping at each other.

Molte grazie
I've asked that guy to stop commenting on my posts several times. I have literally not commented on anything he ever posts, yet he seaks me out constantly to say some negative hateful bs. I would definitely block him if I could but this site won't let you block people which is Crazy with all the arguments and fighting that goes on here.

Advertisement
I've asked that guy to stop commenting on my posts several times. I have literally not commented on anything he ever posts, yet he seaks me out constantly to say some negative hateful bs. I would definitely block him if I could but this site won't let you block people which is Crazy with all the arguments and fighting that goes on here.
Seeks...but hey man let's meet up. Let me know what game or games you'll be out. We will have ourselves a time. Throw backs some beers and do a few lines before we watch a Canes W together!

Didn't they also a day or 2 earlier spend 1M hiring a firm to help with the coaching search.We don't have money but threw away 5M like it was pennies.
They definitely hired a firm because I remember Blake giving some bull**** speech about an exhaustive search and then they hired Manny right after his speech.

Advertisement
I’m amazed at how this **** stays away from bullets. Manny and Blake to him are like the ncaa to universities. They’re paid to be bulletproof vests.

This guy hired a dc from a failed staff , after hitting an all time lottery ticket with Richt retiring. A do over. Then he proceeds to not interview anyone or reach out for interest from other coaches , and finally pays temple 4 million to take our dc back.

Unreal. You can’t make this up.
It makes sense. Manny is in over his head, but what do you expect Manny to do, say "no I'm not qualified?" Manny did what anyone else in his position would have done and took the job. So far he's proving to be the Cuban Al Golden. Hasn't beaten a ranked team. I think the last win over a ranked team was Notre Dame.

It makes sense. Manny is in over his head, but what do you expect Manny to do, say "no I'm not qualified?" Manny did what anyone else in his position would have done and took the job. So far he's proving to be the Cuban Al Golden. Hasn't beaten a ranked team. I think the last win over a ranked team was Notre Dame.
I expect fans to be up Blake James *** more, he committed malpractice with how he handled the search

I expect fans to be up Blake James *** more, he committed malpractice with how he handled the search
This is really my opinion. Even if Manny ends up becoming a wildly successful coach, Blake James should be fired for how poor of a job he's done in every single coaching search.

Advertisement
Back